1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

What are you playing now?

  • Sentura
  • January 3, 2011 at 4:12 AM
  • GreyAtlas
    • December 18, 2025 at 3:05 PM
    • #2,321
    Quote from GrigoryGaga

    On 12/17/2025 at 4:21 AM, GrigoryGaga said: Which platform are you playing on? I feel like the experience differs a lot between PC and console.

    Mostly on PC, and I love the precision. Console must feel totally different with a controller

  • HeadlineFPS
    • December 21, 2025 at 10:46 AM
    • #2,322

    PC only. This is the way

  • AnotherMillo
    • December 21, 2025 at 2:12 PM
    • #2,323
    Quote from BenBruceLe

    3 hours ago, BenBruceLe said: PC only. This is the way

    This is the way!

  • GreyAtlas
    • December 30, 2025 at 4:35 PM
    • #2,324

    I feel like console might actually be more welcoming for new players. PC lobbies can be pretty brutal - curious what others think.

  • HeadlineFPS
    • December 30, 2025 at 5:39 PM
    • #2,325
    Quote from JoeGonsales

    1 hour ago, JoeGonsales said: I feel like console might actually be more welcoming for new players. PC lobbies can be pretty brutal - curious what others think.

    When I was a kid, I never had consoles — I started straight on PC, and pretty late too. After like 10 years of keyboard and mouse, I tried playing shooters on a PlayStation… and honestly, it was just not for me.

  • AnotherMillo
    • January 15, 2026 at 2:52 PM
    • #2,326
    Quote from BenBruceLe

    On 12/30/2025 at 6:39 PM, BenBruceLe said: When I was a kid, I never had consoles — I started straight on PC, and pretty late too. After like 10 years of keyboard and mouse, I tried playing shooters on a PlayStation… and honestly, it was just not for me.

    Trying to aim with a controller after a decade of KB+M feels like using a flip phone in 2026 - technically possible, but painfully slow 💀

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 2 Guests
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™