1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Crytek Visit

  • Kedhrin
  • November 23, 2010 at 1:55 PM
  • Kedhrin
    • November 23, 2010 at 1:55 PM
    • #1

    hey guys,

    I haven't been on here in a while. My company IllFonic is here at Crytek for this entire week. Give me a shout if you want to meet up. My lead artist Chris Holden is getting people he knows together from Polycount to meet up. I want to go to some FKK clubs! jk

  • e-freak
    • November 23, 2010 at 6:27 PM
    • #2

    Dude I've been at your room yesterday. HP and I'm dedicated Mapcorians! We're going to the pub tomorrow, come to my departement (Paradise) tomorrow

  • -HP-
    • November 23, 2010 at 11:52 PM
    • #3

    I'm in the corner of the Art pit if you wanna drop by.

    Otherwise we'll meet in the restaurant tomorrow, supposing your coming?

  • 2d-chris
    • November 24, 2010 at 9:16 AM
    • #4

    I'll be there, my personal assistant Helder Pinto will arrange the time and place and inform me.

  • Kedhrin
    • November 24, 2010 at 11:15 AM
    • #5

    Awesome,

    yeah we're in the training room right now i always feel like i'm invading if i go walking around. I also don't know what any of you look like. I think Chris was arranging a meetup i don't know if you guys are linked to that? I know we're looking to do a thanksgiving dinner tomorrow though. But i'm always down to get drinks... we'll figure it out...

  • Kedhrin
    • November 24, 2010 at 11:21 AM
    • #6

    ok looks like he hasn't set anything up yet so maybe we can conjoin all the polycounter people plus mapcore? i don't know i'm just here for the ride... and beer. we'll come down tomorrow then and just shout out names and hope someone doesn't throw a brick at us...

  • e-freak
    • November 24, 2010 at 2:17 PM
    • #7

    We're going tonight for the pub. Tomorrow is a regular's table of the whole Frankfurt Games Industry. I'll come up to Training room later.

  • Kedhrin
    • November 25, 2010 at 9:53 AM
    • #8

    nice meeting you guys sorry i got hella tired at the end of the night jet lag got the best of me!

  • -HP-
    • November 25, 2010 at 10:05 AM
    • #9

    That was fun!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™