1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Wesley Tack - Level Design/Art

  • Wesley Tack
  • October 8, 2010 at 4:41 AM
  • marks
    • February 27, 2012 at 6:40 PM
    • #21

    Good stuff Wes, looking hot as usual! You're actually working with a really good mate of mine, Brady Jones. Machine for Pigs sounds really awesome from what I've heard, definitely looking forward to seeing more Are you working on Game B aswell?

  • Wesley Tack
    • February 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM
    • #22

    Yes I'm working together with Brady on this project. GameB is Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs btw

  • marks
    • February 27, 2012 at 7:23 PM
    • #23

    In which case I have been misinformed ¬_¬ I was under the impression that Game B was a still-under-wraps project.

  • d1ver
    • June 16, 2012 at 11:24 PM
    • #24

    Love your stuff, Wesley. I come to your site from time to time for inspiration

    It's cool that you have the blog section in there and that new Amnesia trailer, man, I never knew pigs could that scary. Keep up the great work!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™