1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Billy Hallden - Level Designer

  • Billiz
  • August 26, 2010 at 12:07 PM
  • Billiz
    • August 26, 2010 at 12:07 PM
    • #1

    Hi

    My name is Billy Halldén and I have a huge passion for level and environment design. So far I have been doing different maps and 3D environments as a hobby, but as of 2009 I decided I want to make it into a career.

    Here is my portfolio, feedback is always appreciated.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • sarge mat
    • August 26, 2010 at 1:15 PM
    • #2

    hey Billy, same sarge mat from WOLD.

    I really love Flamingo Holocaust, how is it coming on?

  • Billiz
    • November 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM
    • #3
    Quote from sarge mat

    hey Billy, same sarge mat from WOLD. I really love Flamingo Holocaust, how is it coming on?

    Hey Mat!

    Really late reply here, I just started working on Flamingo Holocaust again, check my World of Level Design post.

    I also just updated my portfolio with a new project.

  • u.s.marshal
    • November 30, 2010 at 8:37 AM
    • #4

    hey Billy,

    Man, I gotta tell you Flamingo Holocaust looks great. The atmosphere is awesome. I'll keep an eye on that ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™