1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Jean-Paul Jarreau - Photographer

  • JeanPaul
  • April 28, 2010 at 3:40 PM
  • e-freak
    • February 24, 2011 at 8:42 AM
    • #21

    like it, awesome to navigate and i love photography portfolios with horizontal scrolling.

    two missing things: a explanation of what we are seeing in the beginning of each category and a resume/aboutme/cv kind of page where I can see what job i'm hiring you for.

    content wise: top notch, really like your photography, would like to see more LD-Work.

  • -HP-
    • February 24, 2011 at 11:09 AM
    • #22

    Fantastic!

  • JeanPaul
    • February 24, 2011 at 4:33 PM
    • #23
    Quote from e-freak

    content wise: top notch, really like your photography, would like to see more LD-Work.

    Come to think of it. I definitely agree with this. Ive been using these shots for a while as I dont want to take the time to set them up again (they were taken at 32x AA) but I will show more black mesa work once its released.

    Also do keep in mind that its a photo portfolio as I dont think I really want to work in the game design industry.

  • wilco
    • February 24, 2011 at 10:47 PM
    • #24

    I'm not liking the general usability of the website I'm afraid, but I must admit I absolutely love your photography man great work!

    If I get chance, and you want - ill list some things I believe would help a lot! It's a shame to sell yourself short when your work is very nice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™