1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

SModcast

  • Mazy
  • April 18, 2010 at 9:59 AM
  • Mazy
    • April 18, 2010 at 9:59 AM
    • #1

    Okay, yesterday I came home late and just couldn't fall asleep. So I put on a podcast that I'd been recommended by a couple of people called SModcast, with Kevin Smith and a guy called Scott Mosier and hoped that I'd slowly fall asleep listening to that. Anyway, the point of this story is that I ended up laughing so hard from listening to the podcast that I just couldn't fall asleep at all and ended up listening to the whole damn show. So I thought I'd share it with you people!

    The episode I heard, latest one:

    http://traffic.libsyn.com/smodcast/SModcast-112.mp3

    http://www.smodcast.com/

    Oh, and if you're easily offended, then it's probably not for you

  • FrieChamp
    • April 18, 2010 at 2:20 PM
    • #2

    A podcast about fleshlights? :roll: I must admit I laughed a couple of times too

  • deceiver
    • April 18, 2010 at 5:18 PM
    • #3

    Can't go wrong with Kevin Smith heh!

  • -HP-
    • April 18, 2010 at 6:17 PM
    • #4

    lol, the fleshlight joke is all around the interwebz now!

  • Warby
    • April 19, 2010 at 6:53 PM
    • #5

    epic lol !

    totally gross but i wouldn't have it any other way !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™