1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Vault
  3. Archived Forums
  4. Portfolios

Valentin Levillain - Level Artist

  • ElectroSheep
  • September 25, 2009 at 12:53 PM
  • ElectroSheep
    • August 20, 2012 at 3:42 PM
    • #41

    Thanks guys

    I need to update it now

  • ElectroSheep
    • October 26, 2012 at 4:00 PM
    • #42

    I guys !!

    I'm returning with another small update...

    http://www.minerality.fr/index.html

    Well this last 2 months, I didn't do all the stuff i wanted initially (props and co) awww sad ...

  • Minos
    • October 26, 2012 at 7:17 PM
    • #43

    Damn you are a best man! Great stuff

  • El Moroes
    • October 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM
    • #44

    Oh you added siege ! Mokay mokay ! Ahaha ^^

  • ElectroSheep
    • October 30, 2012 at 12:05 PM
    • #45

    Well, thank you Minos I still have a long way to go !!

    @ Moroes : You are a GUSTAV NOOB !

  • ElectroSheep
    • April 9, 2016 at 6:34 PM
    • #46

    Hey Guys,

    So I made an update of my portfolio so I can put the future stuff of the game we are working on. It's quite inspired from my old one + the on from PhilipK

    http://www.minerality.fr/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™