1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

MAG

  • madgernader
  • August 23, 2009 at 9:21 PM
  • madgernader
    • August 23, 2009 at 9:21 PM
    • #1

    Didn't see any existing thread about it so I'll start one.

    I'm sure everyone knows what it is, Massive Action Game, 256 player battles. My question is did anyone here get into the beta? I got a PSN email last week saying to register for a chance to get it, and a couple days later got a beta code and I was curious to see if anyone else got in.

  • sarge mat
    • August 24, 2009 at 10:21 AM
    • #2

    Looking forward to MAG I really hope they can get it to work with all the players. My main worry is that people will not play it like a team game.

  • CompoSITe
    • February 23, 2010 at 11:16 PM
    • #3

    Anyone playing this? I have been having a good time with it. I played it at E3 last year and really didn't like it but i picked it up just to see how the 256 thing plays. Maybe I had super low expectations but I do find myself wanting to play it when I am not at home.

    It definitely has its flaws. The textures are not the best, lots of texture seams, the models are a bit low poly...etc. However I do like the overall look of the levels. They need so ship a few more maps though.

    The game kind of reminds me of a more elaborate Combat Arms. Maybe its just the slower pace compared to the madness at work here but I am enjoying it more than BFBC2.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™