1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

My Latest CSS Level - Name TBD

  • cdxx
  • August 3, 2009 at 12:25 AM
  • Grinwhrl
    • April 22, 2010 at 5:53 PM
    • #21
    Quote from dux

    Y... what? The Counter Terrorists spawns are always closer to the bomb sites so they can be defended properly.

    Yea, you are right, super brain fart. I was thinking backwards last night, my mistake lol.

    I like the new layout details btw

  • cdxx
    • April 22, 2010 at 6:41 PM
    • #22

    typical, I was going to rationalize my spawn placements but decided instead to take the pc approach and simply try your suggestion, but I digress... glad to hear you've come around to current design.

    I had hoped to have one site that both teams reach about the same time (site b +/- a few seconds) and the other site with the advantage going to CT's so they could setup a bit of defense in anticipation that T's would plant there. I'm toying with the idea of adding a ventilation shaft to get to A from the tunnel but I want it to be one way so that CT's can't crawl up there from the exit (kinda like prodigy's vents that you can drop down through) logistically I'm not sure I can muster up the design to make that work but I'm going to see what I can work up.

    I'm going to take you up on that Seldoon182. but being that this project got shelved for 9 months the timing is a little better now. I just added you to my steam list.

  • Seldoon182
    • April 22, 2010 at 10:44 PM
    • #23
    Quote from dux

    Y... what? The Counter Terrorists spawns are always closer to the bomb sites so they can be defended properly.

    As the T spawn who is close to the hostage with the hostage rescue game mode!

    Quote from cdxx

    I'm going to take you up on that Seldoon182. but being that this project got shelved for 9 months the timing is a little better now. I just added you to my steam list.

    Accepted! Cheer!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™