1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

IO Interactive presents Mini Ninjas

  • Zacker
  • January 17, 2009 at 12:36 PM
  • Zacker
    • January 17, 2009 at 12:36 PM
    • #1

    Finally there is a trailer online:) You can really look forward to this one!

    http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/mini ... os/1280250

  • Warby
    • January 17, 2009 at 2:48 PM
    • #2

    you might wanna mention that you actually worked on this ^^

  • mjens
    • January 17, 2009 at 2:49 PM
    • #3

    Looks nice

  • -HP-
    • January 17, 2009 at 3:01 PM
    • #4

    Nice style!

  • Jenn0_Bing
    • January 17, 2009 at 3:04 PM
    • #5

    Yeah, very cool style.

  • dux
    • January 17, 2009 at 3:21 PM
    • #6

    Pretty cool. But I'll wait for gamplay footage.

  • Nysuatro
    • January 17, 2009 at 4:20 PM
    • #7

    Looking great. Nice style indeed

  • Zacker
    • January 17, 2009 at 4:23 PM
    • #8

    Yeah I guess I should mention that I had the honor of doing level design on this title. First level designer on the game actually:)

  • Thrik
    • January 17, 2009 at 4:31 PM
    • #9

    Lovely style. It's great to see colourful, stylish games becoming more frequent after so many brown, dirty games.

  • FrieChamp
    • January 17, 2009 at 4:42 PM
    • #10

    Looks great, but this could very well be a movie trailer too! Where can we see zee gameplay my danish friend??

  • Jetsetlemming
    • January 17, 2009 at 5:00 PM
    • #11

    So not what I'd expect from IO interactive.

  • mjens
    • January 17, 2009 at 9:11 PM
    • #12
    Quote from Zacker

    Yeah I guess I should mention that I had the honor of doing level design on this title. First level designer on the game actually:)

    Didn't you work on K&L:DM ?

    Quote from Jetsetlemming

    So not what I'd expect from IO interactive.

    True.

  • Zacker
    • January 18, 2009 at 11:51 AM
    • #13
    Quote from seir

    Didn't you work on K&L:DM ?

    That too yes.

  • Steppenwolf
    • January 18, 2009 at 11:54 AM
    • #14

    I can't really comment on it without gameplay footage. After watching this i feel as stupid as before. What genre is it? Is it a full budget title or xbla/psn?

  • Minos
    • January 18, 2009 at 1:35 PM
    • #15

    Art style looks good

  • kleinluka
    • January 18, 2009 at 3:24 PM
    • #16

    I love it! Very unique

  • Mazy
    • January 18, 2009 at 5:31 PM
    • #17

    I thought the embargo was until Monday, but I guess Yahoo got some exclusive on it

    Anyway, yeah, definitely something different from Io, although this is still a murder simulator, just with dudes turning into animals instead of bleeding all over the walls

  • Minos
    • January 18, 2009 at 6:31 PM
    • #18
    Quote from Mazy

    I thought the embargo was until Monday, but I guess Yahoo got some exclusive on it Anyway, yeah, definitely something different from Io, although this is still a murder simulator, just with dudes turning into animals instead of bleeding all over the walls

    Are you and warby working on this as well?

  • Freak
    • January 18, 2009 at 8:09 PM
    • #19

    I like the smile of the Panda

    The whole thing looks pretty good

  • Taylor
    • January 19, 2009 at 10:03 AM
    • #20

    http://gamersyde.com/news_7455_en.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™