1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

IN THIS THREAD I WILL ANSWER YOUR SOURCE QUESTIONS

  • zaphod
  • November 6, 2004 at 1:54 AM
  • ReNo
    • June 20, 2005 at 2:51 AM
    • #261

    http://www.snarkpit.net/

  • insta
    • June 20, 2005 at 3:49 AM
    • #262

    Does anybody know how fast the player moves in singleplayer (in HL2)? As in, how many units per second? I know I've seen it all written down at some webpage, but I'm unable to find the site

  • DaanO
    • June 28, 2005 at 1:40 PM
    • #263

    I wanted to add one of those huge dust palmtrees but can't seem to find it. I found the trunk model, but no top model. Changing the trunk skin did nothing for me. I also couldn't find a sprite for it or something? Thanks in advance people

  • mike-0
    • June 28, 2005 at 4:41 PM
    • #264

    dan - at interlopers.net they have a massive thread with every model name in one post, so try ctrl-f to find it. youll have to use the forum search feature to find the thread though.

    insta - why dont you just make a like 1024 unit room and test it urself? run fraps (movie making program, if u dont have it google it) so you can double check your solution

  • DaanO
    • June 28, 2005 at 4:57 PM
    • #265

    it's not there :/

    and to make things even worse, vrad crashes my computer

  • insta
    • June 28, 2005 at 5:10 PM
    • #266
    Quote from mike-0

    dan - at interlopers.net they have a massive thread with every model name in one post, so try ctrl-f to find it. youll have to use the forum search feature to find the thread though.insta - why dont you just make a like 1024 unit room and test it urself? run fraps (movie making program, if u dont have it google it) so you can double check your solution

    Yeah I did that a few minutes after posting. Fun fact : The normal playerspeed is 128 units per second.

  • |FRITZ|
    • June 28, 2005 at 7:10 PM
    • #267

    Dann0: Isn't the palm a 3d skybox model. Try and clip your self to the top.

    And for anyone else, here is a hl2 model list.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • hamst3r
    • June 28, 2005 at 7:12 PM
    • #268

    Do you compile in hammer, or in the command prompt? Because hammer used to lag out and crash my computer, so I moved to the comand prompt and have yet to have a problem. Also the dust plam tree model is a skybox model...and I'm pretty sure its right in the dust folder.

  • DaanO
    • June 28, 2005 at 7:20 PM
    • #269

    Yeah but it's like really small. I thought it was like the skybox version. Anyway, i'm gonna give it a try

  • mike-0
    • June 28, 2005 at 7:40 PM
    • #270

    cool insta so are you timing it so a player needs to run away from an explosion or something?

  • DaanO
    • June 28, 2005 at 8:09 PM
    • #271

    Compile is running fine so far by the way

  • insta
    • June 28, 2005 at 11:24 PM
    • #272
    Quote from mike-0

    cool insta so are you timing it so a player needs to run away from an explosion or something?

    Kinda

  • mike-0
    • July 3, 2005 at 3:29 AM
    • #273

    when are you gonna finish your DM map?

  • insta
    • July 3, 2005 at 4:46 AM
    • #274
    Quote from mike-0

    when are you gonna finish your DM map?

    It's been finished since January 29th.

  • mike-0
    • July 3, 2005 at 4:21 PM
    • #275

    download?

  • mike-0
    • July 4, 2005 at 2:06 AM
    • #276

    i did, theres no download link here or on snarkpit

    im talking about dm_threshold here...

  • insta
    • July 4, 2005 at 2:13 AM
    • #277

    It's not released since I think it's not very good

  • mike-0
    • July 4, 2005 at 3:18 PM
    • #278

    whats missing? i think its nice

  • |FRITZ|
    • July 5, 2005 at 12:14 AM
    • #279

    well this is more of a request then a question, but I didn't want to make a thread.

    Sooo, can someone send me their css detail.vbsp. I cant find it anywhere in the gcfs' and I need a untampered copy.

  • insta
    • July 5, 2005 at 2:02 AM
    • #280
    Quote from mike-0

    whats missing? i think its nice

    Gameplay.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™