1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Crysis Warhead

  • -HP-
  • September 12, 2008 at 5:42 PM
  • -HP-
    • September 21, 2008 at 11:00 PM
    • #61

    Bring up the console, and type

    e_screenshot 1

    It will generate a high res picture.

    or press F12.

    for a real time screenshot of what you are seeing, like pressing PrintScreen on your keyboard. The pic is stored on MyDocuments folder.

    (I guess you'll have to add "-devmode" to the desktop game shortcut tho)

  • Algor
    • September 22, 2008 at 11:35 AM
    • #62

    I more or less had to force myself to beat the game today, otherwise I'd never want to play it again. I honestly don't know what those 9/10 scores were about. I'd read several interviews where they were saying they learned their lessons from Crysis, but I'd say the original was superior in every way.

    3/5 from me, I may come back with details later.

  • Nexus
    • September 22, 2008 at 4:11 PM
    • #63
    Quote from Algor

    I more or less had to force myself to beat the game today, otherwise I'd never want to play it again. I honestly don't know what those 9/10 scores were about. I'd read several interviews where they were saying they learned their lessons from Crysis, but I'd say the original was superior in every way.3/5 from me, I may come back with details later.

    ok

    so they didn't learn their lesson then?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™