1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Level Design

BioWare Aurora Engine

  • Waldo
  • September 11, 2008 at 6:54 AM
  • Waldo
    • September 11, 2008 at 6:54 AM
    • #1

    I'm interested in finding out what the licensing options and costs are for this engine. Anyone know of specific connections with BioWare who deal with biz dev?

  • -HP-
    • September 11, 2008 at 12:36 PM
    • #2

    I guess this kind of questions should be made directly to Bioware!

  • e-freak
    • September 11, 2008 at 1:34 PM
    • #3

    and you should get in contact with the whitcher's team as they licensed it before. they may be able to give you an insight on the quality of support by bioware.

  • Waldo
    • September 12, 2008 at 4:36 PM
    • #4

    Actually I'm ahead of you both :^) I tried "cold calling" Bioware and they instructed me to email their "[email protected]" email, which I did a week ago - but no answer. I also have recently emailed the CD Projekt but no answer from them yet.

    So posting here I wondered if anyone knew of any contacts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™