1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

enterprise-tcw

  • m8nkey
  • September 10, 2008 at 2:38 PM
  • m8nkey
    • September 10, 2008 at 2:38 PM
    • #1

    I hadn't heard of this mod until today and was really impressed with the polish and quality of their media. I don't even watch Star Trek but the Star Trek universe is so comprehensive and I know it translates well to FPS. I thought the Elite Force series were great games.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • FrieChamp
    • September 10, 2008 at 2:44 PM
    • #2

    I hate to rain on your parade but the past tells me that it won't be long until Paramount shuts it down :-|

  • m8nkey
    • September 10, 2008 at 3:15 PM
    • #3

    yeah I was curious about that myself. They've accredited Paramount and I got the impression they may have permission. How did they possibly get so far without it?

    I think IP laws suck balls and stifle creativity. Non profit fan fiction and the like should be free from such bullshit. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

  • dux
    • September 10, 2008 at 3:29 PM
    • #4

    This mod has been going for ages. We used to have constant updates on interlopers. So if Paranoobs were going to shut it down they would have done it already.

  • Minos
    • September 10, 2008 at 4:16 PM
    • #5

    I think it looks kickass!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™