1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Off-Topic

Bourne Conspiracy demo out on XBL

  • Izuno
  • May 14, 2008 at 12:18 AM
  • Izuno
    • May 14, 2008 at 12:18 AM
    • #1

    Anyone else play it?

    Being an huge fan of the movies plus having studied a lot of Kali, Silat and even Krav Maga, gotta say some of the hand to hand combat moves are cool...

    But oy! The demo has problems.

  • -HP-
    • May 14, 2008 at 12:24 AM
    • #2

    I love the movies, but something tell's me the game will suck... I wish I'll be wrong.

  • Mazy
    • May 14, 2008 at 7:25 AM
    • #3

    Hehe yah, I saw you playing it yesterday. Haven't checked it out yet, but I haven't really been all that interested in this game since I first saw it, even tho I love the movies. Looked like it could be some dry Tom Clancy game, which absolutely scared me off :G

  • D3ads
    • May 14, 2008 at 3:29 PM
    • #4

    The look of it reminds me of the 24 game...

  • Izuno
    • May 28, 2008 at 7:36 PM
    • #5

    Bumping a slightly old thread because I'm curious if anyone has played the demo and has an opinion, or if anyone has an opinion about the TV spot except I can't find a link for it.

  • -HP-
    • May 28, 2008 at 11:19 PM
    • #6

    Nope, but I can say this video is nice.

    http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_7023_en.html

    I'm thinking about picking it up, not this month tho, it's MGS4 time!!

  • Erratic
    • May 28, 2008 at 11:27 PM
    • #7
    Quote

    ":30qp0u2i]not thing month tho, it's NINJA GAIDEN II time!!

  • Furyo
    • May 29, 2008 at 4:06 AM
    • #8

    It was the marketing prank with Kotaku that got me interested in this game, and by the looks of it the rest won't. Too bad because being able to use a lot of make shift weapons sounded like a great premise. But in the end no one managed to pull it off just right yet on a keyboard, let alone on a gamepad. I suspect we'll have to wait for Wii gloves or something before this gets fun

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™