1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
This Thread
  • Everywhere
  • This Thread
  • This Forum
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Discussions
  3. Creative Chat

Wintery

  • Belgarion
  • March 28, 2008 at 8:01 PM
  • Belgarion
    • March 28, 2008 at 8:01 PM
    • #1

    Some ok pics I took last week. Nothing really special, but there hasn't been a whole lot of activity lately. Plus it's the last opportunity for me to get some winter pics.

    [Blocked Image: http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3049/img9847vv3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4553/img9859eh6.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2829/img9861ln6.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4227/img9867qk2.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5838/img9869yq5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/494/img9878vo8.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2268/img9879kc1.jpg]

  • e-freak
    • March 28, 2008 at 8:44 PM
    • #2

    good colors and contrast. and really sharp focus there

  • ⌐■_■
    • March 28, 2008 at 10:32 PM
    • #3

    yeah, amazing stuff!!

    what lens did you use and how did you compress the pictures?

  • Belgarion
    • March 29, 2008 at 1:30 AM
    • #4

    Maybe I should just put my photo equipment in my sig. I use a 20D with a Tamron 17-50 2.8. I use Photoshop CS2 for all my post processing (PP). These were all shot with the Tamron.

  • Algor
    • March 29, 2008 at 3:05 AM
    • #5

    Great stuff, I like the last shot with the red and green leaves

  • Blunkka
    • March 30, 2008 at 10:09 AM
    • #6

    I'm always pleased when third party lenses provide images of such good quality.

    I like the last one. Snow on the branches makes it look like they were pasted on a blurred background photo. Altho I'd say No. 5 is my fav. What's the red halo on the right tho...

  • Belgarion
    • March 31, 2008 at 3:01 AM
    • #7

    Ah, well it didn't exactly look like that when I shot it.. mostly. When I processed the raw image I darkened the crap out of it, but also lightened it which caused very faint color to come out.. or noise. I'm not sure which, but I liked the result. A lot more interesting than flat white.

  • mjens
    • April 1, 2008 at 6:07 PM
    • #8

    snow nice

  • ⌐■_■
    • April 3, 2008 at 1:52 PM
    • #9
    Quote from Belgarion

    Maybe I should just put my photo equipment in my sig. I use a 20D with a Tamron 17-50 2.8. I use Photoshop CS2 for all my post processing (PP). These were all shot with the Tamron.

    thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Register Yourself Login
Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM

Users Viewing This Thread

  • 1 Guest
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™