1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Kantalope

Posts by Kantalope

  • de_treatment

    • Kantalope
    • December 1, 2020 at 2:33 AM

    Woohoo! Tinsy winsy itsy bitsy Quality of life update:

    I had plenty of stuff I completely forgot to do, so they thought I was completely incompetent lmao

    Changes: - Updated clipping around doors/props - A site roof balanced to be more exposed - Decals for bombsite and routing help - Added prop railings and fences where appropriate - New ladder from pool up to sniper perch


    Some Screanshots, not much has changed.

    Spoiler

  • de_treatment

    • Kantalope
    • November 24, 2020 at 4:26 AM

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2296801425

    Here's a look at my first CS:GO map being published. It's intended theme is a water treatment complex, hence the name. I would've liked to add more water into the layout, but that can be for an alternate version at a later date. I haven't had any tests with actual players yet, just bots so far. I'll be submitting this to be playtested, and feel free to play it yourself to give me some feed back.



    Spoiler

    Mid from CT side


    Mid from T side


    Part of T approach to B site


    B site


    T approach to A site


    CT approach to A site


    A site


    A site from catwalk

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™