1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Erigorn

Posts by Erigorn

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Erigorn
    • September 24, 2020 at 4:15 PM

    @TheOnionChef I love the video you made for it! I'll make sure to play em both with my buds next time I have a chance to :D

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Erigorn
    • September 24, 2020 at 10:33 AM
    Quote from TheOnionChef

    On 7/29/2020 at 12:12 AM, TheOnionChef said: [Blocked Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/42…1195&height=672][Blocked Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/42…1195&height=672][Blocked Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/70…1195&height=672][Blocked Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/70…1195&height=672]

    [Blocked Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/70…1195&height=672][Blocked Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/42…1195&height=672][Blocked Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/423212812320505869/731689391315091476/unknown.png?width=1442&height=664]de_coverup by celery, Sir Thomas, and 9yz Unreleased as of now.

    Idk what to say, aside from ? So pretty... MAN WHY YOU GUYS ALL SO TALENTED?!? ?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Erigorn
    • September 24, 2020 at 10:25 AM
    Quote from Soldat Du Christ

    On 9/15/2020 at 6:24 AM, Soldat Du Christ said:

    ? I LOVE the variety of angles you've managed to create, without making the layout more complicated than it has to be

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Erigorn
    • September 24, 2020 at 10:11 AM

    Hi! First time on the forum, first time making a map! (aside from a test one following a tutorial)

    Firstly, let me just say, looking at some of these creations is humbling! I'm still a noob, with much to learn, but damn is it inspiring to see what some of you are creating! :o Especially seeing at which stage most people are in their creation/the form in which they approach the design! Perhaps my technique is a little wrong... but I'm recreating our IRL office and the surrounding environment and building in CS:GO! Don't be too harsh, but feedback is super super super appreciated - I've only got one site fleshed out atm, so it plays better as a wingman map than anything else. You can find it on the workshop as "de_hatt". It's just using default textures and props atm, but once I've fleshed it out a little more, I plan to get into finding some props and custom textures! Aside from the layout, one big issue I'm scared for is integrating this build into a small city setting... I am unsure how to balance detail with optimizing the skybox and stuff... It feels unnatural to just "wall everything off" :s I'll cross that bridge when I do though XD. Should I create a dedicated thread for this? I guess I have lots of questions... thanks :)

    -Eri

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™