1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. snaulX

Posts by snaulX

  • [UNPAID] Level-designer/environment artist/3D artist for a puzzle game

    • snaulX
    • September 14, 2022 at 10:38 AM

    I and my small team working on 3d puzzle game named 'Enigma Labs' and we need a level-designers, environment artists and 3d artists to help. So if you wanna participate in this project and get experience in real game development, we will happy to see you in our team!

    About the game. The common idea of game presents in this screenshot:

    [Blocked Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/10…825/unknown.png] Also we has small demo which you can watch by this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13IaSRj…iew?usp=sharing Project is on very early development stage so demo looking weird.

    We're targeting to release this game on Steam.

    Ask questions here. To apply job, write me in discord - snaulX#6843

  • Anubis

    • snaulX
    • February 15, 2021 at 3:18 PM

    Hello authors! I have a question. Can I use your models and textures for own map? And I need to put you how creators of models and textures in description or something else if I will using?

  • Construzione

    • snaulX
    • January 11, 2021 at 5:18 PM

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2110824032

    Map Construzione (from Italian - "construction"). Idk why but Valve dont give ability to set retakes mode for workshop maps. So retakes mode on this map not working :( Story: Separatists landed on a train to a small Italian town to prevent big company "Crown" build a new nuclear power plant.

    It's my first map and I was spending on it 250 hours/7 months. Also I need to notification that layout is probably worst in the world bad and this map should be playing only for fun (not competitive).

    Screenshots and radar on workshop page.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™