1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Enis Huskanovic

Posts by Enis Huskanovic

  • de_oldtown (WIP)

    • Enis Huskanovic
    • February 22, 2020 at 1:43 PM

    de_oldtown gets a huge rework since the feedback hasn't been the best. There were to many long narrow corridors and the map wasn't very enjoyable. Thanks to the guys at Healthy and Joyful Mapperz community for playtesting the map and giving me feedback, this map has now reached a state where I also feel very good about and the map I enjoy to work on, which wasn't the case with previous version.

    The map has yet not been completed for first playtesting but I couldn't wait to share it. I have to add cover and some more slight changes to close the long sightlines.

    Here is the new overview of the reworked de_oldtown:

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/sLGLxfR.jpg]

    Compared to old:

    [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/TsSuzjc.jpg]

  • de_oldtown (WIP)

    • Enis Huskanovic
    • February 1, 2020 at 9:40 PM

    This is my first ever map and still in early work in progress. I would like to see what other people think of the layout and gameplay before I go ahead and detail everything.

    Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/WIXgoXg

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1985470234

    Bugs that I noted myself:

    - The floating floor at mid.

    - Area with tree and vegetation too dark.

    - Some decals that marked the sites disappeared.

    Feel free to comment bugs that you've found and let me know your thoughts and ideas on areas that could need improvement down below or dm me on Discord @ enki.#2927

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™