1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Terra

Posts by Terra

  • I need this map tested (no name but beta name is de_betaaa)

    • Terra
    • August 31, 2019 at 4:28 AM

    I really wanted to write down the reason for everything I did on this map, but I don't got much time (ti's 10:15pm) and would rather not, but I do wanna address on thing, the nav mesh isn't up to par, when I started finishing the project, it got messed up when I moved it in the editor, I wanted to get a radar, but it ended up being too much work and used up around 3 hours to attempt to make work, I just gave up because it's almost finished. also I wanted to get custom textures but I decide against it because, well, it's a beta, it's not finished, and maybe I could get advice before giving it a theme, so far the theme was a desertish area, but still, I'm going against it.


    any feedback is good feedback, and your free to ask me why I made a choice on the map, my goal is to make a balanced map ready for ranked the classic way meaning I don't know jack shit on how to play this game in the ranked modes


    hope you enjoy link to workshop - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1849899342

    de_betaaa.bsp

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™