1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Laris

Posts by Laris

  • [CSGO] de_flanders (wip)

    • Laris
    • November 1, 2017 at 7:40 PM

    Over the past couple of months I have been working on a new map, de_flanders, a map set in the Belgian city of Bruges.

    I'm not exactly recreating any particular area of the city to avoid situations like de_canals, but I am however using various iconic elements of the city.


    I've mostly been tweaking and adjusting the layout to make the experience as fair and fun as possible.

    I've playtested it a couple of times with friends in a 2v2 / 3v3 situation, since I can't bother enough of my friends to come and play my map.


    So this is why I'm posting this here;

    If you're taking the time to have a look around in the map, first of all, thanks!

    Second, I'd like you to give your honest opinions and feedback on the current state of the map, and maybe even leave a suggestion.


    Below you can find a link to the Steam Workshop as well as a couple of screenshots of the map.


    Steam Workshop Link:

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=901801439


    I have made a submission to the Mapcore Playtest Google docs for a playtest scheduled to be on Thursday the 2nd of November.

    If the playtest will actually occur, is up to the Mapcore gods.


    Steam Workshop Thumbnail


    Level overview (T Spawn at bottom, CT Spawn at top; Bombsite A to the left, Bombsite B to the right.)


    Bombsite A


    CT Spawn overlooking Water


    Bombsite B


    Mid

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™