1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Incofex

Posts by Incofex

  • [CSGO] de_muscat play-testing addition!

    • Incofex
    • April 20, 2017 at 9:21 AM

    Hello! I think my map is finalized to a point where it can be play-tested. I know the mini-map on radar is not a thing but that will come lots of time later. So please help me play-test the map so I can edit the design to a final point and then detail and optimize it!

    The map link here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=895659851

  • [CSGO] de_muscat (WIP)!

    • Incofex
    • April 10, 2017 at 7:28 PM

    Yes I am planning to edit the map design a lot. I also agree that I should change the cover positions and a radar should be coming soon

  • [CSGO] de_muscat (WIP)!

    • Incofex
    • April 10, 2017 at 12:55 AM

    Hello!

    I have made a csgo map called de_muscat currently it is in very early stage of development I need help play-testing it the link is here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=895659851

  • [CSGO] de_muscat (WIP)

    • Incofex
    • April 8, 2017 at 10:49 PM

    Hello!

    I have decided to make a CS:GO map called de_muscat right now it is in very early development, but I need help with play-testing/design. I know it might not be optimized/detailed but after the design is done I will start on those. The map link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=895659851 please give suggestions helpful to gameplay thanks!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™