1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. vendara

Posts by vendara

  • [CS:GO] Helvetia

    • vendara
    • March 4, 2020 at 9:53 PM

    I made huge changes to the overall Layout. It's a lot simpler now.


    Changes Overview:


    Spoiler Screenshots:


    CT Spawn


    Front A


    A Site


    Middle


    Front B


    B Site

  • [CS:GO] Helvetia

    • vendara
    • February 21, 2020 at 3:00 AM

    Update after the Play test. (not on workshop yet)

    First of all, thanks everyone again who play tested my map and gave me some feedback.


    Changes Overview:


    Detailed:

    Spoiler



    1.

    I switched the Stair to the right side. So T's can get to the high ground without being seen directly from the B Site.


    2.

    B Site is lowered now instead of raised. I wanted to add some cover on the Site itself. With the lowered Site, it's not possible to look over the fence without boost.


    3. Because of the following Nr. 5, i changed the entrance from mid to B.


    4.

    By pushing back the Stairs, it fixed two Problems. First CT's can not peak above the Wall anymore and easily kill the T's towards B. Second, it doesn't have the big sight over mid/B anymore.


    5.

    I changed the connection from B and Mid from the wall to the house. I also raised the Wall a little bit, so there are not as many angles to check anymore.


    6.

    Replaced the wall towards A. This blocks the way from CT and can only be passed by a boost. This gives the T's more possibilities and Time.

    T's can pass the Wall with a strafe jump from the crates.


    7.

    Finishing it with a simple change on A. Moving the crate from left to right. Giving the T's more time to setup utilities.


    If you took a look at my map, let me know what you think. I appreciate any feedback.

  • [CS:GO] Helvetia

    • vendara
    • February 18, 2020 at 6:49 PM

    Hello People,

    I revived my map I've started about two years ago. I started over from scratch, because since the first map I've learned a lot about optimization and general design.

    I mainly created this thread because I will submit the map for play testing.

    Currently I'm mostly focusing on the Layout, Balance, Timing, etc. but I'm open for any feedback.

    Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=1999293827


    Minimap:

    Spoiler

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™