1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Skav

Posts by Skav

  • Art & Design roles at Splash Damage

    • Skav
    • October 12, 2016 at 5:02 PM

    Ok, I'll keep an eye on it. Thank you for your answer!

  • Art & Design roles at Splash Damage

    • Skav
    • October 12, 2016 at 3:57 AM

    I am currelntly looking for an internship but is for spring, do you thing it may have open position in art?

  • Luca Eliseo - Environment Artist

    • Skav
    • October 11, 2016 at 8:44 PM

    Hello everyone, I'm new on the forum! I'm a Belgian student in video game in his final year and I would really love to hear your feedback about my work because that is the best way to improve ;). I'm already familiar with a large part of video game creation but my interset lies in environment/ props modelling and texturing. I use and I'm familliar with the PBR workflow but I don't had the time until now (lot of work at school) for make more personal work on modeling and texturing studies (like handpaint style, cartoon, etc.). I should be saying that I'm currently looking for an internship in a video games studio to pass my year and be graduated. There are the links, enjoy! https://www.artstation.com/artist/skavhttp://lucaeliseo.wixsite.com/luca-eliseo Thanks!!

  • Art & Design roles at Splash Damage

    • Skav
    • October 11, 2016 at 8:06 PM

    And for student, do you open internship postion?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™