1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Klassic

Posts by Klassic

  • Mapping Community Voiceserver

    • Klassic
    • March 9, 2016 at 2:41 PM

    Seems pretty cool!

  • [CS:GO] de_Cuba

    • Klassic
    • March 6, 2016 at 12:13 PM

    Rotation will be a BIG problem as it seems in the layout

  • [WIP][CSGO] de_trusk

    • Klassic
    • March 6, 2016 at 12:08 PM
    Quote from P4NIK.

    Well, yes I could do that but what I really enjoy about mapping is making a competitive map :) I cant imagine having that much fun with a jail or aim map as I dont enjoy playing both of them anyway.

    My first map is for learning. All I want now is constructive critisism and I was hoping to get it here.

    Well I think you did a great job on your first map. The layout seems a bit straight forward. Try experimenting with the layout more, look at cobblestone or overpass! Not trying to push you but still...

  • [WIP][CSGO] de_trusk

    • Klassic
    • March 3, 2016 at 7:49 PM

    Well i think you should try to make an aim map or jailbreak map first since they seem to be easier.

  • jb_dust2 (my first map)

    • Klassic
    • March 3, 2016 at 6:59 PM

    first map? Looks great!

  • [WIP][CSGO] de_trusk

    • Klassic
    • March 3, 2016 at 6:38 PM

    Seems to be fairly blocky still...

  • [CS:GO] de_waterfall [wip]

    • Klassic
    • March 2, 2016 at 10:50 PM

    I like that you made some more diversity with rocks and actual buildings :D

  • Agency models/materials

    • Klassic
    • January 30, 2016 at 9:30 PM
    Quote from Squad

    I uploaded it somewhere else for you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2l5vfoquq0pi…ontent.rar?dl=0

    Let me know when you have it, so I can use the space for other stuff again

    Thanks so much! It worked!

    TEXTURES

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/mPKuN/38e70a8621.jpg]

    PROPS/MODELS

    [Blocked Image: http://puu.sh/mPKKg/24724ac84d.png]

  • Agency models/materials

    • Klassic
    • January 29, 2016 at 4:00 PM

    Hey man!

    It seems that the link does not work anymore (for me at least)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™