1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. MacRipley

Posts by MacRipley

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • MacRipley
    • May 13, 2022 at 9:41 PM

    Some progress on de_dharma ?

  • [CS:GO] de_fallow

    • MacRipley
    • October 11, 2020 at 10:12 PM

    Fallow

    This was a map I worked on in late 2014 and abandoned back late mid 2015. I figured I would dig up the resources off my old computer and finish it! It also is available in 1.6, which is where the map had originally started. Also supports Wingman now!

    Workshop link:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2251254510 GameBanana link:https://gamebanana.com/maps/212553 Counter-Strike 1.6 Version:https://gamebanana.com/maps/186796

    Imgur Screenshot album:https://imgur.com/a/G01thkn

  • [CS:GO] Rainbow prop bug?

    • MacRipley
    • July 4, 2019 at 6:42 AM

    Hey, so this is my first post here. Has anyone else experienced this issue with compiled maps recently? I have a feeling it's probably since I'm just using standard compiling rather than the expert mode, but I'm wondering if anyone else experienced this and has remedied it.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™