1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Logic

Posts by Logic

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Logic
    • August 1, 2015 at 12:22 PM
    Quote from afallensentinel

    Looks great! Really reminds me of B-site on dust2, the right passage being the tunnel and left being double-doors. Loving all different covers!

    Attached images are from a map I've been designing, it's still in early development and especially the hallways need some polishing.

    Thank you. Yes, the B-site is quite similar to Dust 2, with the tunnel and all, but I'm trying to make it wider and more interesting for attackers. T's will be able to throw smokes and flashes through the window over the door and maybe other windows once I start detailing the map.

    I can't say much about your level from the overview screenshots, but you can use cl_leveloverview to take a flat screenshot of your level from above, makes things look a bit better :)

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Logic
    • July 30, 2015 at 3:33 PM

    B-site on de_complex (temporary name) I've been working on for a time now. Still figuring out how the rest of the level will work out. Balance is a big focus right now.

    Graphics and props are temporary. I wont start with the theme/detailing until I know that the layout works and is fun to play! :D

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™