1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Harry Godden

Posts by Harry Godden

  • de_nausea

    • Harry Godden
    • August 21, 2015 at 3:31 PM
    Quote from laminutederire

    I'd advise you to playtest it while there is still time

    I will be doing so :D

  • de_nausea

    • Harry Godden
    • August 21, 2015 at 3:10 PM

    Updated 22nd August

  • [CSGO] Villa

    • Harry Godden
    • August 9, 2015 at 4:51 PM

    Cant wait to see it finished :D Awesome work

  • [WIP] DE_BOURG

    • Harry Godden
    • July 29, 2015 at 9:33 AM

    I love the style of it, but as st0lve said, color would benefit this map alot since its dusk.

  • de_nausea

    • Harry Godden
    • July 25, 2015 at 8:05 PM
    Quote from laminutederire

    Interesting theme and so far it shows potential visually, but the name obviously is referencing Nausea, so if the mispelling isn't intentional, I'd recommend replacing the I by the E so that you don't piss off peoples with OCD'S

    Ah! I did not even notice that, thank you :). Changed it now.

  • de_nausea

    • Harry Godden
    • July 25, 2015 at 8:22 AM

    De_Nausea

    Hi everyone, I started working on this map a little bit before the contest was announced, and I finally have it at a stage where I can show it. Its quite daunting seeing all these entries into the contest, they all look really awesome from the screenshots and overviews, may the best map win

    (Updated 27/5/15) Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=503714165

    Some background information on the map

    The map I am creating is set in a theme park, which is built on a man-made island. The theme park consists of a aztec / adventure area, a wet n' wild area and the merchandise / food area located at the middle of the map. I plan to better color the map, making it more uniform for each area. At the moment I am trying to opt for a grey green and brown pallet. Note the roller coaster has no textures yet.

    Screenshots!

    [Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/187567742/screenies/LSCREEN.jpg]

    08x

    Quote

    Overview

    The content cannot be displayed because it is no longer available.

    B-Site

    The content cannot be displayed because it is no longer available.

    A site, still needs lots of work put into it

    The content cannot be displayed because it is no longer available.

    Middle

    The content cannot be displayed because it is no longer available. The content cannot be displayed because it is no longer available.

    Inside CT spawn

    The content cannot be displayed because it is no longer available.

    Leading to snipers, B

    The content cannot be displayed because it is no longer available.

    Display More

    09x[/u]

    22nd August 2015

    Quote

    [Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/187567742/sc…08-21_00001.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/187567742/sc…08-21_00002.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/187567742/sc…08-21_00004.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/187567742/sc…08-21_00008.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/187567742/sc…08-21_00015.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/187567742/sc…08-21_00005.jpg]

    Display More

    Last Things

    The brightness is very high because its not full compile yet, doing a full compile at this stage would be pointless. The HDR render shown serves its purpose and should give a nice overview of how the map should feel / look.

    Thanks -Harry

  • Mapcore June 1 Announcement

    • Harry Godden
    • June 1, 2015 at 4:32 PM

    New version of ricochet? First game officially in source 2?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™