1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Dementei

Posts by Dementei

  • 3D Level Designer Freelancer - Looking for work!

    • Dementei
    • January 24, 2015 at 10:52 PM

    Hey everyone, new here, was referred from a friend. I have only one project that I've been a part of but I decided to roll the dice here anyway. The game I worked on is called Double Action: Boogaloo, a multiplayer action Source mod, currently Greenlit on Steam you can check it out.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/CpHPXrA.png]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/4dNCze7.png][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/IrhIykx.png]


    Software Skills:


    Valve Hammer (Goldsrc/Source)

    Unreal Editor (UE3/UE4)

    GtkRadiant

    Unity

    3ds Max (IK Animation)

    Adobe Fireworks (Graphics/logos/textures)

    Adobe Photoshop (Image editing)

    Adobe Audition (Sound enhancing)

    Sony Vegas Pro (for them MLG montages)


    I am 200% more proficient in Valve Hammer than anything else, but I have general knowledge and understanding and some experience of current gen level editors. I work great in a team and enjoy being a part of something to build something even greater, it is my passion and hobby to design levels, and I am looking to greatly improve and challenge myself as a level designer so that maybe one day it could be more than a hobby.


    If you are willing to give me a chance, risk free, contact me via Steam or send me a PM.

    Thanks for reading

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™