1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. MaanMan

Posts by MaanMan

  • Overwatch

    • MaanMan
    • February 19, 2016 at 9:37 PM
    Quote from Sprony

    The chicks in this game are hot. Damn, I need sex.

    From this and the Walking dead post, I believe you are correct on that matter.

  • The Walking Dead

    • MaanMan
    • February 17, 2016 at 3:22 AM
    Quote from Sprony

    So much death made me want to touch myself.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/zMZZRVl.jpg]

  • So I have some spare games...

    • MaanMan
    • February 16, 2016 at 2:19 AM
    Quote from Fnuggi

    I have keys for Far Cry 3 and Splinter Cell Blacklist (both on Uplay) - first come first serve

    Can I have the key for Splinter Cell? Thanks Fnuggi!

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • MaanMan
    • February 3, 2016 at 6:25 PM

    Tomato

    If you do not understand or did not receive enough feedback on a playtest, take it upon yourself to receive explanations and more feedback from players in the playtest. If you still feel that it was not enough, analysis and extrapolate data from the demo.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • MaanMan
    • February 3, 2016 at 6:01 PM
    Quote from leplubodeslapin

    Woooooow

    Best post of this year so far!

  • Firewatch

    • MaanMan
    • February 3, 2016 at 5:52 PM

    While I'm really looking forward to this game, I would rather pay the extra 2 dollars to read the reviews first.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • MaanMan
    • February 3, 2016 at 5:50 PM
    Quote from Tomato

    If you only have one filled spot for tommorow, would it be possible to fill in the open spot with my map?

    (the railings are fixed)

    Please take more time to go over your previous playtest.

  • [WIP] de_meat [Looking for gameplay feedback]

    • MaanMan
    • February 1, 2016 at 4:02 PM
    Quote from Vaya

    fuck that. I've flagged it but Tyker will need to the DMCA takedown stuff.

    this is why we can't have nice things.

    All that work just for vaya to come and steal all the "likes." :(

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • MaanMan
    • February 1, 2016 at 3:53 PM
    Quote from Jayslash

    Hi!

    My map got rejected because of spawns, apparently?

    I just double checked and my map has 10 working spawnpoints for each team. Can you check again or clarify if there's another problem?

    Sorry about that, its been fixed now.

  • [WIP] de_meat [Looking for gameplay feedback]

    • MaanMan
    • February 1, 2016 at 5:00 AM

    Looks like someone stole your map!

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…searchtext=Meat

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • MaanMan
    • January 26, 2016 at 4:02 PM

    @Fnuggi and @Tomato There is a very hard jump section on B. While the jump isn't that rewarding, I can see people trying to do it for all of warm up.

  • Short questions, short answers - SDK

    • MaanMan
    • January 8, 2016 at 10:49 PM

    If you don't want to make the house an instance, there is another method you can use. Start off by making a large skip brush around the house, make sure to make the brush with a large grid size. Then copy the skip brush with the house inside and paste it into the other vmf. Do not group the skip brush with the house though as the sdk treats grouped brushes differently.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • MaanMan
    • January 8, 2016 at 7:07 PM
    Quote from Robinate

    Hi, I noticed that my map couldn't be tested yesterday. Is there anything I can do at this point? The map works fine for me, even on a fresh install, so I don't see where the problem could be.

    The map crashed my computer multiple times when trying to load up the map. After trying three times I informed 'RZL about the situation, and we decided to pull the map from the playtest. In my experience, crashes like this most commonly happen due mistakes when packing the bsp.

  • So I have some spare games...

    • MaanMan
    • December 24, 2015 at 9:59 PM
    Quote from Quotingmc

    I have a single copy of Half-Life 2 to give away.

    Can I have a copy? Thanks!

  • Overwatch

    • MaanMan
    • December 20, 2015 at 11:11 PM

    Does anyone have some beta keys for me and some friends?

  • de_strada

    • MaanMan
    • December 5, 2015 at 10:59 PM
    Quote from Quotingmc

    de_resort2?

    maybe something more like de_vegas2

  • So I have some spare games...

    • MaanMan
    • December 5, 2015 at 10:09 PM
    Quote from El_Exodus

    Still available:

    • GRID

    New:

    • Hacker Evolution

    Can I have Hacker Evolution? Thanks

  • de_strada

    • MaanMan
    • December 5, 2015 at 4:51 AM
    Quote from Quotingmc

    Is this map still being worked on?

    The map has gone through some big changes but its still being worked on! Here is a concept picture to keep you guys happy!

  • Site Changes and Feedback

    • MaanMan
    • November 27, 2015 at 8:12 PM

    I think it needs to be easier to distinguish staff from the userbase. The first problem is that it is almost impossible to find the staff directory. The only way I have found this page is by googling for it. Putting it under the "about mapcore" tab would fix this. I also think an user's privileges should be listed with profile information. That way when a user makes a post there can be no confusion if that user is a moderator or not. While I understand that this isn't in Mapcore's style, there have been big firefights started over confusion if a user was moderator or not.

  • What's going on with your life?

    • MaanMan
    • November 27, 2015 at 9:22 AM
    Quote from Sprony

    l fuck you up by any means necessary

    Oh God, we just gave this guy admin rights. /s

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™