1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Ugui

Posts by Ugui

  • NEW - de_Granada

    • Ugui
    • October 14, 2014 at 9:04 PM

    Nice job for 5 days! But I agree with birdwizard, do you added some verticality in your map or spot elevation? Maybe it's will be fun to have an access on an roof? just a suggestion!

  • Far Cry 4

    • Ugui
    • October 12, 2014 at 7:17 PM

    I'll buy it especially for the included level editor!

  • Mapcore Introductions Thread

    • Ugui
    • October 9, 2014 at 12:17 PM

    I love you too Franck!

  • Mapcore Introductions Thread

    • Ugui
    • October 8, 2014 at 8:23 PM

    Hi everyone!

    My name is Hugues Barlet! I'm 21 years old and I'm a french student from Supinfogame (formerly at ICAN for my game design bachelor)
    After a level design lesson by Furyo in my school today and a discussion with my classmate TheOnlyDoubleF, I decided to join you guys! In fact, I'm passionate by level design obviously, and I would like to learn with other level designer and share our knowlegdes! I worked one year for a french indie studio as a LD for a steam game named Mechanic Escape. Now, in parallel of my school, I'm working on a game in coproduction between Darjeeling Production and One Life Remains, always as a LD.

    I'm working on my former student game called Kawiteros which had some prices and nomination as the Unity Awards 2014.

    I made maps especially with Sketchup (by the way, is it possible to share SketchUp work here?) , and included game level editor (Forge, FarCry 3, Super Meat Boy, ShootMania etc). But I would like to train my self with UE4! I really want to be active on this forum. Hope to be able to share you my future work and make feedbacks to other works overhere!

    Finally, i wrote 2 LD articles on Gamasutra


    Thanks you for reading and taking time for my presentation!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™