1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Vaya

Posts by Vaya

  • Far Cry 4

    • Vaya
    • December 30, 2014 at 8:35 AM

    No luck. There was def something about screwy with the saving in far cry 4 though. I randomly had progression on secondary objectives lost so it must not save them in the same way..

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Vaya
    • December 30, 2014 at 8:34 AM

    Not too bad..

  • What are you playing now?

    • Vaya
    • December 29, 2014 at 2:47 PM

    Shadows of Mordor - Great game apart from some enemies/captains requiring 50 decapitations to die.


    I think they should of led with the lush second area rather than the first though. Those grass physics <3

  • Games W.I.P Thread

    • Vaya
    • December 29, 2014 at 2:21 PM
    Quote from TheOnlyDoubleF

    ULTRAFLOW is now available for FREE on Android! Merry Christmas! ahah

    *bins windows phone*

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Vaya
    • December 29, 2014 at 9:23 AM

    How long does a full compile take for a beast like this?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Vaya
    • December 29, 2014 at 9:07 AM
    Quote

    rooftop map


    Looks really cool. Lines of sight will be difficult to get right!

  • Am I the only one who runs into bugs that make maps unplayable? (RIPhammer)

    • Vaya
    • December 28, 2014 at 5:44 PM

    I get the 'extra/extended surface' bug quite often. hammer extends brushes with non-solid textures...amending the brush size normally fixes. no idea what causes it

  • The Merry Christmas Thread

    • Vaya
    • December 24, 2014 at 1:30 PM

    Merry christmas and happy new year to the 'core

    &nbsp;

    May all your maps compile quickly, and all your layouts be considered classics over the next year &nbsp;

  • de_neutron

    • Vaya
    • December 24, 2014 at 8:49 AM

    How about korea/asia?

    https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=…20plant%20korea

    it's in the news just now and I think the reactor shapes are intresting...

  • Far Cry 4

    • Vaya
    • December 22, 2014 at 10:13 AM

    I agree. the villain is probably my favourite character too. The druggie pair can piss off

  • de_neutron

    • Vaya
    • December 20, 2014 at 10:38 AM

    how much of this is custom textures? It looks great (if a bit empty and clean just now)

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Vaya
    • December 20, 2014 at 10:15 AM

    told you!


    Maybe mask with a snow-themed overlay?

  • The Steam Sale Thread

    • Vaya
    • December 19, 2014 at 1:19 PM

    got shadows or mordor, Plague Inc evolved and Teslagrad so far

  • de_havana

    • Vaya
    • December 19, 2014 at 9:53 AM

    looking siiick

  • Let's take a moment to talk about Turok 2

    • Vaya
    • December 18, 2014 at 4:33 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/RHHnw9f.jpg]


    same picture. better host, ya dicks.

  • Making of's

    • Vaya
    • December 18, 2014 at 3:52 PM

    Yeah that video is okay but doesn't really talk too much about the chosen angles and colours. I guess it's normally trail and error though?


    Imo sparity is a bit of a mess theme wise..(better than anything I've ever done of course )

  • Making of's

    • Vaya
    • December 18, 2014 at 3:33 PM

    I'd like some in-depth ones about lighting and colour choices. I don't think any exist though :/

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • December 18, 2014 at 3:30 PM
    Quote from jackophant

    I've got people over in the evening for a very dapper dinner (takeaway pizza anyone? ha!). I might be able to squeeze on for a game or so after.


    Anyone else want in? I promise full buy shotgun rush rounds and 5 man deagle stacks.

    exodus will probably play with us if he's about

  • Let's take a moment to talk about Turok 2

    • Vaya
    • December 18, 2014 at 1:05 PM

    Man I *hated* the turok 2 levels way too huge and maze-like for my brain


    Mega frustrating for a dumb 12 year old


    Look at this. first level:


    http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/turok/images/2…=20140222184224

  • De_Summer [WIP]

    • Vaya
    • December 18, 2014 at 12:41 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/mGQUpD8.jpg]


    A more recent (not 100% upto date) overview.


    Gameplay-affecting Changes not shown-


    I've updated the B site based on clankiller's feedback (less symmetrical and should be more interesting gameplay wise.


    Going to rotate one or two of the paths/buildings as it's looking pretty 90degree-ish just now

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™