1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Vaya

Posts by Vaya

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Vaya
    • January 16, 2015 at 12:50 PM

    cheers

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Vaya
    • January 16, 2015 at 11:36 AM

    do you guys normally full compile for playtests?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Vaya
    • January 16, 2015 at 7:46 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/TwsOGlv.png]


    Setting my current map in Britain

  • What software package should I use? [Intentionally Ambiguous Title]

    • Vaya
    • January 15, 2015 at 2:33 PM

    if it doesn't have video just use MS photogallery on 'contemporary' slideshow.


    source - Cheapass IT technician supporting a company on little/no budget

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Vaya
    • January 15, 2015 at 8:36 AM
    Quote from Puddy

    I would like a slot for the 20th, my good sir!

    HYPE!

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Vaya
    • January 14, 2015 at 2:03 PM
    Quote from Vaya

    3DS XL. Need some nintendo in my life

    Amazon now suck. using 'amazon logistics' my item is being delivered from glasgow...

  • de_havana

    • Vaya
    • January 14, 2015 at 12:05 PM

    Dont know if you saw my message in the playtest but don't worry about the speed of the door opening.


    Valve decided to tie it to tickrate for some reason. same issue exists on 128t nuke etc.

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Vaya
    • January 14, 2015 at 11:55 AM

    Yeah it was badly worded, sorry about that

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Vaya
    • January 14, 2015 at 11:42 AM

    The right side is fully clipped/blocked by rocks, I believe.


    A path would probably be overkill but a selfboost might work well? Or tweaking the safari jeep into a jumpspot? I think that would help players find cover after a plant quickly.

  • [CSGO] FYI: It's now possible to make 1 .bsp work with any gamemode.

    • Vaya
    • January 14, 2015 at 10:48 AM

    I know a couple of people here will benefit from this for the difference between casual and competitive.

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Vaya
    • January 14, 2015 at 10:05 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/13jq7Qc.jpg]


    feedback from my friend 'pedro' that joined the playtest- would be nice for an easier way to the balcony at A rather than having to go to the right. being able to get down on the right hand side of the balcony (looking towards the plant) would probably help the area flow a little better too (I feel weirdly restricted in the balcony area)


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/dZe7ezb.jpg]


    This door leads to nowhere. Literally unplayable etc

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Vaya
    • January 13, 2015 at 2:58 PM

    3DS XL. Need some nintendo in my life

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Vaya
    • January 13, 2015 at 10:22 AM

    I dunno if you should displace the ground slightly around the enclosures to show foot traffic? Soft ground around cages would never be 100% flat (understand if this is to keep it as competitive/simple as possible)

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • January 13, 2015 at 9:20 AM
    Quote from holiestcows

    CSGO community pisses me off sometimes. I get a non-english speaking teammate who I told to not block me on ladder who then shoots me and I call him out, which in return the 14 yearold on my team tells me hes gonna fuck my mom if I dont shutup. Life

    I only play as a 4 or more these days. Get good people added to your friends (lots on here!)

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Vaya
    • January 12, 2015 at 11:24 AM

    Looking great! loving the detail changes


    I'm up for a comp playtest if you have another one

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Vaya
    • January 2, 2015 at 2:49 PM

    mp_solid_teammates 1 please


    edit -late reply. cheers

  • What I'm Working On

    • Vaya
    • January 2, 2015 at 1:08 PM

    I think the left hand site is a little too open for a retake/defuse


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/STjf0Tq.jpg]


    Early days obviously

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Vaya
    • December 30, 2014 at 8:07 PM

    when did it get a password? and what is the password?

  • de_venetica (contra "remake")

    • Vaya
    • December 30, 2014 at 8:43 AM

    I just got the name of the original!


    contra as in contraflow.


    ohhhh *feels dumb*

  • de_smoke (Greybox)

    • Vaya
    • December 30, 2014 at 8:40 AM

    could you mark the bombsites/spawns on that rough overview you've done?


    All I can say just now without that info is some of the lines of sight look rather long.


    how deep is the water too? You don't want deep water in the middle of a DE map unless you want the bomb getting lost

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™