1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Vaya

Posts by Vaya

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 5:19 PM

    get back on it

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 4:17 PM

    the initial stages of buying seem to be a massive money and time sink


    I probably wouldn't do it if the GF wasn't pushing for it (I can sleep anywhere- GF wants a certain level of ownership and security...)

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 4:00 PM

    remove/replace the Green ! box and that looks pretty sick.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 2:05 PM

    Haha I have a lib under my bed I don't use (had about a week's worth of use) too floppy and weak on the ol' popping for my tastes..


    the winter is still young! and it's always snowing somewhere!

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 1:14 PM

    I think he's done that because the path right behind the sign is non-civilian. Which is going to be more confusing for a player trying to guide himself by signage!

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 12:55 PM

    snowboarding eh


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/zAWfc5q.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/uyflwfN.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/E1KOCrF.jpg]


    Going up north on sunday so might get some footage if I can be bothered

  • CS:GO Workshop: Weapon Finishes

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 12:39 PM

    UMP-45 | fucked GPU

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 12:06 PM

    Can I put myself down for the 12th please?


    Map is called De_solution and I'll provide the files early next week.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 11:50 AM

    I would love cbbl to work. The more well designed (or amended to work- not sure if you can put such changes down to 'design' when they are done post-release..) maps we have the better. It should be a fight to get into the competitive 'active duty' pool.

  • [CS:GO][WIP] de_arizona (Motel) - Source files available

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 11:47 AM

    stick the rope bridge in the middle of the street. you know you want to.

  • [CS:GO] de_highlands (WIP)

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 11:36 AM

    It was sunny 10 minutes ago here! I'll take a photo next time as proof (3-6 months eta)

  • CS:GO, Hammer, or hopefully 3dsMax?

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 10:23 AM

    read up on wallworm - http://www.wallworm.com/projects/utili…-to-the-Max.pdf


    Might be exactly what you're looking for

  • [CS:GO] de_highlands (WIP)

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 10:12 AM

    you don't see hackney cabs outside of edinburgh.


    I'm up in the highlands at the end of the week hopefully if you want me to take a couple photos?

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • February 5, 2015 at 8:33 AM

    It's looking better!


    I'll be playing it tonight because I want a chance at the dragon lore before end of operation

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Vaya
    • February 4, 2015 at 6:17 PM

    what's with the mario cube?

  • [CSGO] de_innsbrook

    • Vaya
    • February 4, 2015 at 2:15 PM

    are you related - onebit and 8bit?


    8bits suggestions look good. Layout still looks unique without the randomness.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • February 4, 2015 at 12:45 PM

    he's still on the team (as confirmed by epsilons site) so I'm guessing he's in the clear.


    The only guy (skadoodle) that didn't receive skins on Ibp didn't get a ban either.


    Sucky time for the game professionally though. I hope that's the house now in order and anyone that may of thrown in the past (I doubt two teams is all this affects) is NOT going to do it again.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • February 4, 2015 at 12:35 PM

    matchfixing. two members kicked from the team leaving scream by himself

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • February 4, 2015 at 11:37 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/kuT8IB5.jpg]


    found a member of epsilon on overpass.

  • [CS:GO]de_zoo

    • Vaya
    • February 4, 2015 at 8:30 AM

    Possible sign options:


    - remove the 'point' for non-gameplay affecting areas (So basically A and B get arrows pointing but the rest are flat. This should help draw the players eye to the important information)

    - Only use colour for the bombsites

    - Bigger change, Have the sign say 'DEEP AFRICA - Area A - this way! (large text)

    Also follow sign for: (smaller font)

    C- Savannah

    D- Birdhouse

    Panorama Hut'


    The one near CT should be moved into and supported by the rockface so exodus doesn't walk into it on rotations

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™