I would review the line of sight that goes right through t spawn. Seems a bit large.
Posts by Vaya
-
-
Calling it mirage2 is probably a bad shout since he sold the rights to de_mirage to valve for CSGO.
They could potentially see it as false advertising?
He should call it de_morgana (after a fata morgana- or superior mirage
) -
http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffens…irage2_for_the/
How does it feel to be CSMapping jesus?

> some random guy posts about mirage2
*delete*
> FMPone tweets about playing mirage2
*top of the subreddit*
You should really think about utilizing this army for good.

----
Anyway, has anyone got a copy of the BSP to share?
-
Can't find a bsp for it. Just a cheesy video
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy. -
Quote from jackophant
Original post has been removed. I can't gauge what's going on?
From the comments it looks as if he wants to bring mirage2 into CSGO as it was originally made for 1.6, or he wants help finishing it for 1.6?
bring de_mirage2 into cs:go. He doesn't know how to hammer and no time to learn.
I think it's a couple steps about the normal 'please port this over to CS:GO posts' due to the guy having a number of proven designs that are still being played today. The layout looks really interesting (look at the horseshoe middle) and I'd love to see it running on source (not for me to butcher though
)http://www.jagfotar.se/m2_overview.jpg
QuoteOriginal post was removed because it didn't have enough to do with CS:GO
Obviously taking valuable space away from 'fluff' posts.
-
would probably feel pretty cramped if it worked. 1.6 is a lot faster than cs:go, isn't it?
-
http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffens…rike_and_16_de/
Saw this. Might be a good opportunity for someone on here looking for a new project.
-
Newsnight wannabe.'Why are you such a horrible person, Peter?'
I like the peter molyneux parody twitter- Was set up by a weirdo I know off another forum- https://twitter.com/petermolydeux
-
29ths playtest is hosted in the twilight zone.
-
I don't think kickstarter and peter molyneux is exactly the best combination. Has he ever had a game meet it's initial hype?
Games kickstarters/early access work best when the developer already has something tangible for people to play.
Minecraft/Dayz etc were already pretty fun to play so if all the promises never fully materialise no big deal.
-
what kind of lighting are you using on that? Also what settings did you use for the screenshots?
Everything looks very flat (and 90s...) Geometrically interesting but the lighting is currently wrecking it imo
-
r_lockpvs 1 should just show the current viscluster I believe, if I understand it correctly.
Running this with mat_leafvis 2 should outline the viscluster you are standing in.
What are you using just now in terms of optimisation? Just hint/skip?
-
use sv_cheats1 and mat_leafvis 1/mat_leafvis 2 to show the visleafs and viscluster ingame when taking a screenshot.
That should help fix it.
I've not used this but might help too? https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/PVS
-
Can I get a spot on thursday the 26th? De_solution again.
-
Intresting layout, and looks good for a graybox! Arrange a playtest.
-
Could you send your compile log?
-
I don't see how this could be the case. If you see a visleaf source draws everything inside that visleaf?

-
Can I put down DE_Solution again for the 19th?
btw - you have the 17th twice in the latest schedule

-
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6p9ta7w5rrmd…lpha01.bsp?dl=0
updated link for tonight. Andre noticed the .nav was missing. If this one isn't right I'm pretty screwed because I'm off to work in 10 mins