without injuring myself? probably not ![]()
Posts by Vaya
-
-
[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/BXQiHXT.jpg]
Dude at my work got a 3rd printer so he made me a headshot/unicorn terrorist keychain

Edit - that photo is kinda large

-
I'm not really bothered about overall balance on nuke to be honest- I just wish it was more fun to play.
On T side you are basically waiting for CT to fuck up and give you enough info for you to move.
On CT side you can easily go a whole round without seeing anyone or supporting your team.
-
I thought outside had a better flow to it than the current version- T would be able to play faster and would have a better chance of gaining control even if KennyS is in warehouse.
B site and ramp seemed a bit like reinventing the wheel though
-
Only through counterstrike - Was part of my fringemap hero squad
I brought him in for a de_solution test a couple of months ago and he's been coming to playtests on and off since then. Told him about the csgo mapcore group yesterday and I think he's signed up now 
I'm pretty sure you've played MM with him in the past, do you remember a game of inferno with us maybe 3-4 months ago?
-
Gybe! is amazing live. Seen them like 4 times...So glad they reformed
-
Thanks for letting pedro play with you guys. He's been getting mega frustrated playing with other people

-
External Content www.youtube.comContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
kliksphilip had the same idea. some of these changes are great!
-
We can still play faceit dude

(MM would not be fun if you rank is radically different- I don't think getting thrown in the deepend helps any one learn.)
-
I think there will be a major update coinciding with the operation end involving pistols and tagging, along with the removal of nuke from the main pool.
-
16-14 that first game...Really close. I don't think there was any leet hackers though, I think we would of done better if we arranged ourselves better on CT we would of won pretty comfortably. Common issue for a team to get 5-6 rounds and then lose one or two...then proceed to throw the game because they are desperate to get the lead back and focusing too much on frags
You did great though, pretty sure you were topfragging on inferno 
I need to go and spend more time in DM like I used to, was losing way too many 1vs1 and over peeking

-
1. Win pistol as CT.
2. lose 2nd and 3rd round to tec9 train
Tagging needs to be increased and realigned with the weapon you're being shot with, not the weapon you're using.
This would fix the ADADADAD pistol spam too.
-
Is that bluring from the vent or have you done that in photoshop? not sure if it's the timing of the screenshot or not but looks a bit overdone. Other than that the changes to this area look great!
-
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:US_N…_ammunition.jpg
Ground level cover isn't a crime

I would have many less planes and any planes left should have more 'normal' cover around the edge of it to gameplay is less frustrating. The bombsites need more cover and to be a little more interesting- considering the map is on an aircraft carrier you could be blowing up something more interesting than a couple crates- how about a new model of stealth fighter?

-
[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/qD4jI79.png]
Okay hopefully this makes enough sense.
Red - CT spawn move closer to mid
Blue - Move the circular mid area closer to the centre of the map. The CTs should have time to set up before the Ts can get to mid.
Orange- Bombsites need to be futher apart.
If the bombsites are too close together the CTs can rotate really fast. it was like 4-6 seconds between the edge of A and B
Try and avoid having foliage at head height too, Can lead to frustrating gameplay.
-
-
Brute has posted the rc1 version of tuscan on the workshop.

-
I play every other day just now. Not always with mapcore but I try to play with these guys as much as possible. Maybe we should start going on faceit or MM after the playtests? (tuesday/thurs/sunday at 9:30ish gmt)
-
-
you should come play with us. we're only toxic some of the time :>