1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Vaya

Posts by Vaya

  • GTA V

    • Vaya
    • November 19, 2014 at 3:23 PM

    PS4 is the more dense/detailed of the two. I've not seen either first hand though

  • GTA V

    • Vaya
    • November 19, 2014 at 2:05 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/RWA2KMR.gif]


    PS4 vs Xone apparently.

  • Far Cry 4

    • Vaya
    • November 18, 2014 at 8:58 PM

    This game is hilarious. Saved some hostages, one got attacked and killed by an eagle instantly.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • November 18, 2014 at 4:01 PM

    Depends if we can all hide behind you. I've played at LE/SMFC rank before. It didn't end well...


    We play other maps than italy but it seems to have become a bit of a safety blanket.


    We're quite consistent on overpass...

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • November 18, 2014 at 12:25 PM

    Do you guys have a process for learning new maps? Not won a single operation vanguard game yet...

  • Watching this "tutorial" hurts so bad!

    • Vaya
    • November 18, 2014 at 10:43 AM

    I made an arch using hollow and a cylinder once. Hammer was NOT HAPPY.

  • [help] Too many t-junctions to fix up!

    • Vaya
    • November 17, 2014 at 4:00 PM

    what's the exact error you're getting? looks like you can have 65536 total which is a...large amount


    this might help


    http://forums.solidsurf.info/index.php?topic=3519.0


    you might just need to model-ise one crazily complex area to fix this error.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Vaya
    • November 17, 2014 at 3:54 PM

    you can make screenshots better by turning off the hud and viewmodel.


    "sv_cheats 1"

    "cl_drawhud 0",

    "r_drawviewmodel 0"


    putting sv_cheats back to 0 readds everything

  • Bullet Time Arena (CS:GO Custom Gamemode)

    • Vaya
    • November 17, 2014 at 1:07 PM

    Have you tested this idea?


    I don't see how it would slow the 'bullets' as they don't exist in the engine. It's more like a Laser line that calculates if the gun would hit the other player.

  • References Thread

    • Vaya
    • November 17, 2014 at 12:30 PM

    http://www.centralparksydney.com/live/one-central-park


    Looks like a complier error. Wat.

  • De_Summer [WIP]

    • Vaya
    • November 16, 2014 at 11:51 AM

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=284546593 new overview: [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/VXsWB2k.png] not changed the Y axis as much as I was planning. turns out it's quite hard to do at this stage

  • Far Cry 4

    • Vaya
    • November 15, 2014 at 7:37 PM

    Turns out it the limitedtm version I got with my card


    How can a digital version be limited? that's my question

  • Just Cause 3

    • Vaya
    • November 15, 2014 at 12:35 PM
    Quote from jackophant

    I actually stopped playing just cause 2 because I found the cinematics so painful to watch.


    I'm glad I got back into it though and finished it, and I will definitely keep my eye on this one!


    Maybe multiplayer as standard this time?

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Assassin's Creed: Unity

    • Vaya
    • November 15, 2014 at 12:29 PM
    Quote from Grinwhrl

    Should of bought Farcry 4 instead. But yeah, I really don't like some of the directions they went with AC.

    *you must install the skinner application on your phone to skin this animal*

  • WIP Defuse map - Feedback

    • Vaya
    • November 14, 2014 at 10:17 AM

    I've got to be honest- while I think the amount of paths and angles is too high - I wouldn't know which ones to remove. It's complex but very intricate with it.


    Maybe look at simplifying areas by removing the 'fat'? there is a lot of areas that seem to exist for the sole reason of supporting features that could easily by moved to connect to already existing areas.


    For example- the room leading to vents could easily be removed and the vent could be connected directly to the main corridor with a 90o join. That would reduce the angles leading into vent by 2.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • November 13, 2014 at 1:53 PM
    Quote from Jpley

    Hey Guys,


    Thanks for the feedbacks about Marquis. We will fix all those game breaking bugs asap. Sorry for the inconvenience

    Map is awesome looking. Did you see the thread on reddit about the B plant btw?

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • November 13, 2014 at 12:11 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Obviously reddit/csgo makes a big deal about this but it's probably an unavoidable part of making such a large complex map.


    Is there any reasons you can't top any outdoor areas with clipbrushes at ~300 height from the ground? Does it affect performance?

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Vaya
    • November 13, 2014 at 9:13 AM
    Quote from KernalPanic

    new here, but I'd really like to get a playtest going for a map I'm working on. Tomorrow will work for me if that spot is still open. If I used the time conversion site correctly that means the test will start at 12PM for me in Seattle, USA.


    'RZL, I'll PM you the link to the file shared via my OneDrive account. NavMesh and Radar have been packed.


    Link to thread:


    If tomorrow does not work, I'm open Sunday as well.


    Cheers

    Display More

    ten spawns per side please

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • November 12, 2014 at 11:20 PM

    Does skybex have a thread for workout? Played the map with my wee team of avid CS_italy players and they all think it's feasible as a alternative if the environmental sounds are turned down in the hostage areas.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • Vaya
    • November 12, 2014 at 5:11 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Gp8FQn7.jpg]


    These visuals.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™