1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. aaaaasdasdasdasdasda

Posts by aaaaasdasdasdasdasda

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • aaaaasdasdasdasdasda
    • August 19, 2014 at 1:58 PM
    Quote from tomm

    Well that sucks, but I'm ok with an earlier playtest if it falls on weekend.

    in any case I can record a demo for you if you want or you can just get up at 5 am A demo would be great, especially if it was one of those fancy ones with the voice chat and everything

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • aaaaasdasdasdasdasda
    • August 19, 2014 at 10:21 AM

    I'd love to get a playtest for cp_altro, but those times are all impossible for me to be on during since I live in Australialand.


    Looking at the time converter, this seems to be the most appropriate.

    http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=8,0,…-8-23&sln=14-15


    There's no way I could be on at the same time as Americans though, so maybe a playtest could be run without me altogether?

  • [CS:GO] cp_altro

    • aaaaasdasdasdasdasda
    • August 17, 2014 at 10:09 AM
    Quote from ESToomere

    I know there are the CP models but does this actually work as a gametype?

    Yes, all of it is from the cp_dust2 example map.

  • [CS:GO] cp_altro

    • aaaaasdasdasdasdasda
    • August 17, 2014 at 4:54 AM

    Hey!


    Been working on this for a while, it's a capture point map. Not quite done, there's still the little things like capture point signs (There's no C decal!) and soundscapes. Movement needs to be smoothed out a lot in some areas too.


    It's pretty experimental since there was no good basis to design my map around but the almost symmetrical layout should mean it's okay.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/1asPVnl.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/FCV7R0x.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/5uhfypK.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/rO4fbRC.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/tS73jDA.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/M9axfkr.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/qqnrUcp.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/maC154p.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Xg3AvlU.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/5dTSQbL.png]

    I'd love for any feedback you have.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • aaaaasdasdasdasdasda
    • August 16, 2014 at 3:10 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://a.pomf.se/cdpnux.jpg][Blocked Image: http://a.pomf.se/mqyakk.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://a.pomf.se/yhlmbk.jpg]


    I've been working on this custom capture point map for counter strike. Possibly one of the first if not the first (that isn't orange/grey)


    It's getting very close to release and I will probably have to organise a playtest.


    I'd love to make a thread for it but I have no clue how to, I think I need more posts or something.


    http://a.pomf.se/nrfmio.jpg

    http://a.pomf.se/myiono.jpg

    http://a.pomf.se/hvsfzn.jpg

    http://a.pomf.se/gavwds.jpg

    http://a.pomf.se/garkcv.jpg

    http://a.pomf.se/iefwkt.jpg

  • Source 2 Left 4 Dead 2 Prototype Screenshots Leaked

    • aaaaasdasdasdasdasda
    • August 8, 2014 at 2:49 PM
    Quote from leplubodeslapin

    Yes, for example, this is Inferno from csgo :


    [Blocked Image: http://img110.xooimage.com/files/8/f/c/sans-titre-470a6f1.png]


    (all the textures and models are missing of course ^^)


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ooJlUWC.jpg]


    I decided to try and go a little further, ended up with this after making a program to convert the materials.


    Something tells me that they're a little bit off.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • aaaaasdasdasdasdasda
    • July 24, 2014 at 11:26 AM

    Made this map in response to someone saying that there was a lack of good arms race maps. Was a good test for detailing![Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/E9eqZ9E.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/VKcZ64T.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/KRX8Uq6.jpg][Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/BeCrd0D.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/GWLUNzX.jpg]   [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/XRPU9dB.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • aaaaasdasdasdasdasda
    • July 10, 2014 at 3:48 PM

    Finalising my first actual map, cs_grande. My current point of concern is the skybox, it's a little bit weird. The hedges also have some weird lighting going on, but I'm not sure if that can be fixed.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/aGUNfzK.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™