1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Eric Matyas

Posts by Eric Matyas

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • January 16, 2017 at 11:43 PM

    Was busy shooting a new film this past week, but I did manage to get some new tracks done for everyone. They are on my Fantasy 6 and 7 pages:

    "Enchanted Places"_Looping

    "Misty Forest"_Looping

    "Analog Hero"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/fantasy-6/

    "Dark Fantasy Open"_Looping

    "Spell's a Brewin'_v001"_Looping

    "Some Dreamy Place_v001"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/fantasy-7/


    Enjoy!

  • Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    • Eric Matyas
    • January 10, 2017 at 6:10 PM

    Hi everyone,

    I've been building a library of images that you are welcome to use in your projects. They are all original...all my own work. I think a lot of them could be made into cool textures for games. All I ask is to be attributed as indicated on my homepage:

    http://soundimage.org/

    The images are on my "TXR" pages.

    I'm adding new ones all the time, so be sure to check back often. I sincerely hope that some of them are useful. Any and all constructive feedback is welcome and always appreciated. ?

    All the best,

    Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • January 10, 2017 at 12:38 PM

    If anyone happens to feel the need to decompress from the stress of modern life (like me) I've created a little video called "The Meditative Coast" that should hopefully help a little bit. It's on my new "Virtual Cinema" page...give it a try. :)

    In the meantime, I've got more free looping tracks ready on my fantasy pages. They are:

    "Quirky Dreamscape"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/fantasy-4/

    "Digital Downtown"_Looping

    "Backstory"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/fantasy-5/

    "Awkward Princess's Day Out"_Looping

    "Once Around the Kingdom"_Looping

    "Some Faraway Place"_Looping

    "The Princess Haunted"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/fantasy-6/

    I hope some of them are helpful!

    Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • January 2, 2017 at 12:19 AM

    Happy New Year Everyone!

    I've begun to create a library of texture images that you are welcome to use in your projects. There are seamless ones for tiling as well as standard ones. I've uploaded about 300 or so to get started, and I'm adding more all the time so be sure to check back often. You'll find them on my TXR pages.

    In the meantime, here are this week's new free music tracks:

    "Magic Clock Shop"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/

    "The Village"_Looping

    "Strange Shop"_Looping

    "The Castle Beyond the Forest"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/fantasy-3/

    "The Awkward Princess Returns"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/fantasy-4/

    As always, any and all feedback is welcome and much appreciated. :)

    Have a great start to your new year!

    Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • December 26, 2016 at 4:26 AM

    I hope everyone had a great holiday! Here are this week's new free tracks:

    "Himalayan Mind"_Looping

    "Decisions"_Looping

    "Isolation"_Looping

    "Low Point"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/introspective/

    "While the City Sleeps"_Looping

    "Another Day in Metropolis"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/city-urban/

    "Peaceful Evening"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/quiet-peaceful-mellow/

    "Spell's a Brewin"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/

    Have a great week! :) Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • December 18, 2016 at 9:08 AM

    Hi everyone,

    This week's new free tracks are all on my Introspective/Emotions page. I would love to hear some of these in interactive novels and games. They are:

    "On Things to Come"_Looping

    "Devastation"_Looping

    "Isolation"_Looping

    "Young Mind"_Looping

    "Torment"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/introspective/

    Daily updates of new tracks are here: https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org/

    Have a great week! :)

    Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • December 11, 2016 at 10:50 AM

    Hi everyone,

    This week's new free tracks are all on my corporate page, but I think some of them would work well in games as well. They are:

    "City of Tomorrow_v001"_Looping

    "Little Space Probe...Very Big Journey"_Looping

    "Beepage"_Looping

    "Corporate Ladder"_Looping

    "High Tech City"_Looping

    "Technoscape"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/corporate/

    Daily updates of new tracks are here: https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org/

    Have a great week! :)

    Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • December 4, 2016 at 12:10 PM

    Hi everyone,

    This week's new free tracks are:

    "Blue Ridge"_Looping

    "Key West Sunset"_Looping

    "Calmer Times Ahead"_Looping

    "Island Dreaming"_Looping

    "Ballooning"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/quiet-peaceful-mellow/

    "Network_v001"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/corporate/

    Daily updates of new tracks are here: https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org/

    Have a great week! :)

    Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • November 27, 2016 at 11:07 AM

    Hi everyone,

    Here are this week's new free tracks:

    "The Inspector Arrives"_Looping

    "The Runaway"_Looping

    "Back on Your Feet"_Looping

    "Indian Ocean Twilight"_Looping

    "92nd Floor"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/drama-2/

    "Mountainside"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/quiet-peaceful-mellow/

    Have a great week! :)

    Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • November 20, 2016 at 11:25 AM

    Hi everyone,

    I've been receiving an increasing number of emails asking if I do custom tracks. The answer is yes...and at very low cost...(people are usually surprised when they find out how affordable it is.) One of my goals with this project is to make good-sounding music available to anyone who needs it, so if you need some custom tracks created, feel free to email me...(my email address is at the bottom of my homepage.)

    In the meantime, here are this week's new free tracks:

    "Deep Space"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/naturescience-2/

    "Post Op"_Looping

    "The Streets"_Looping

    "Going Different Ways"_Looping

    "Packing"_Looping

    "Alone Again"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/drama/

    "Confusion and Clarity"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/drama-2/


    I hope they are helpful! :)

    Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • November 13, 2016 at 11:25 AM

    Hi everyone,

    Here are this week's new free tracks:

    "Underwater World"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/naturescience/

    "Underground Stream"_Looping

    "Broken Ocean"_Looping

    "Primitive Life Emerges"_Looping

    "Remote Island"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/naturescience-2/

    "Automation"

    http://soundimage.org/looping-music/


    I hope they are helpful! :)

    Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • November 6, 2016 at 12:37 PM

    Hi everyone,

    This week's new free tracks are:

    "Icicles"_Looping

    "Ocean Floor"_Looping

    "A Flock of Bubbles"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/naturescience/

    "Drinking Alone"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/introspective/

    "Anomaly"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/drama/

    "Manic 8-Bit Halloween

    http://soundimage.org/funny-3/


    I hope they are helpful! :) Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • October 30, 2016 at 12:39 PM

    Hi everyone,

    Here are this week's new free tracks:

    "Dancing on Clouds"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/cool-and-mellow/

    "Still of Night"_Looping

    "The Streets of Mumbai"_Looping

    "Sodium Vapor"_Looping

    "2 am"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/urban/

    "Past Closing Time"_Looping

    "Closing in on the Loot"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/urban-2/

    I hope they are helpful! :) Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • October 23, 2016 at 9:41 PM

    Hi everyone,

    Here are this week's free new tracks:

    "Techno Celebration"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/dance-techno/

    "Snake Trance"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/dance-techno/

    "10 Past Midnight"_Looping

    "City Moon"_Looping

    "Moonlit Streets"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/urban/


    I hope they are helpful! :) Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • October 16, 2016 at 12:55 AM

    Hi everyone,

    New free tracks are ready:

    "Monkey Business" (looping and non-looping)

    http://soundimage.org/funny-3/

    "Intriguing Future"

    http://soundimage.org/techno/

    "Slick Streets"_Looping

    "Wandering the Streets"_Looping

    "Delivering the Goods"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/urban/

    "Electric Rain"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/dance-techno/

    I hope they are helpful! :) Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • October 7, 2016 at 5:10 AM

    Hi everyone,

    It's been a very hectic week, but I did manage to get a few new free tracks done. They are:

    "Unforgiving Himalayas"_Looping

    "Special Moment"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/events/

    and

    "Arcade Fantasy"

    http://soundimage.org/looping-music/

    I hope they are helpful! :) Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • September 27, 2016 at 1:21 PM

    Hi everyone,

    New free tracks are waiting for you:

    On the Fantasy Page we have:

    "Some Dreamy Place"_Looping "Strange Phenomenon"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/

    On the Horror/Surreal Page we have:

    "Moment of Strange"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/horrorsurreal/

    And a couple on the Funny 2 Page:

    "Ant Invaders"_Looping

    "Classy Ghouls Halloween Gathering"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/funny-2/

    I hope they are helpful! :) Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • September 20, 2016 at 10:31 PM

    Hi everyone,

    This week's new free tracks are:

    "The Ant Hill Gang Strikes Again!"_Looping

    "8-Bit Indigestion"_Looping

    "Bumbling Burglars"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/funny-2/

    "Beneath the City"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/ancient/

    "The Concrete Bakes"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/urban/


    I hope they are helpful! :)

    Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • September 13, 2016 at 2:00 PM

    Hey everyone,

    This week's new free tracks are all on my Funny/Quirky/Weird page. They are:

    "Invasion of the Giant Disco Ants"_Looping

    "Disco Ants Go Clubbin’"_Looping

    "Cheesy Science"_Looping

    "Warped Alien Band"_Looping

    "Cranky Monster"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/funnyquirky/

    I hope they are helpful! :)

    Eric

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • September 6, 2016 at 5:37 PM

    Hey everyone,

    I have some new free looping tracks ready for you. They are:

    "Building Itself"_Loopinghttp://soundimage.org/sci-fi-4/

    "Hong Kong Midnight"_Looping "Jewel Thieves"_Looping "The Jazz Man"_Looping "Stage Door"_Looping

    http://soundimage.org/urban/

    I hope they are helpful! :)

    Eric

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™