1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Eric Matyas

Posts by Eric Matyas

  • Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    • Eric Matyas
    • January 16, 2018 at 9:25 AM

    Hey everyone,

    I've uploaded a bunch of cool new metal images here:

    TXR - METALhttp://soundimage.org/txr-metal/

    Don't forget to check out the new categorized menu of links to all of my pages on the right-hand side of each page (if you haven't already.) If you don't immediately see it, scroll down a bit. I hope it's helpful!

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • January 10, 2018 at 12:54 PM

    This week is turning out to be pretty hectic (ugh!) but I did manage to get some new tracks done for everyone. Here they are:

    On the Action 3 page: "Red Convertible" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/action-3/

    On the Fantasy 8 page: "Faraway Fables" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/fantasy-8/

    And on the Puzzle Music 3 page: "Drifting Things" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-3/

    Don't forget to check out the new categorized menu of links to all my pages on the right-hand side of each page (if you haven't already.) If you don't immediately see it, scroll down a bit. I hope it's helpful!

  • Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    • Eric Matyas
    • January 8, 2018 at 11:26 AM

    Happy New Year Everyone!

    In case you haven't already noticed, I've tried to improve navigation on my site by creating a categorized menu of links to all my pages on the right-hand side of each page. (If you don't immediately see it, scroll down a bit.) I hope it's helpful!

    That said, I've uploaded about 40 new free images on the following pages:

    TXR - GROUNDhttp://soundimage.org/txr-ground/

    TXR - ROCK/STONE 2http://soundimage.org/txr-rockstone-2/

    TXR - WOODhttp://soundimage.org/txr-wood/

    Have a good week!

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • January 3, 2018 at 7:05 AM

    Happy New Year Everyone!

    If you haven't already noticed, I've tried to improve navigation on my site by creating a categorized menu of links to all of my pages on the right-hand side of each page. (If you don't immediately see it, scroll down a bit.) I hope it's helpful!

    That said, I have a bunch of new free tracks for you to kick off the new year:

    On the Chiptunes 2 page: "Pixel Party" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/chiptunes-2/

    On the Events/Travel 2 page: "Riding Thermals" "Romantic Lands Beckon"http://soundimage.org/events-travel-2/

    And on the Puzzle Music 3 page: "Wind Up Things" (Looping) "Bubble Puzzle" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-3/

    And don't forget...daily updates are here:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017638394276

    Have a great week!

  • Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    • Eric Matyas
    • December 28, 2017 at 2:34 AM
    Quote from zizulot

    On 12/16/2017 at 9:30 AM, zizulot said: IMPORTANT: You must properly attribute me in order to use my images legally. Please see my homepage for attribution information.[/b]

    I dont get it , I cant find anything in there how to credit this dude

    FOR TEXTURE IMAGES:

    Please list my name and website in your credits screen of your game under “Texture Images.”

    The info is on my homepage...(you have to scroll down.)

    Anyhow...

    Greetings and Happy Holidays!

    I've added a bunch of new images:

    On the TXR-PAPER page, some really cool covers from journals. Might work for maps, old books, etc.http://soundimage.org/txr-paper/

    On the TXR - WOOD, some new distressed wood.http://soundimage.org/txr-wood/

    I've also opened a new page, TXR - WICKER.http://soundimage.org/txr-wicker/

    Wishing everyone a happy and safe holiday season!

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • December 27, 2017 at 2:37 AM
    Quote from Swaggernaut

    On 12/22/2017 at 3:57 PM, Swaggernaut said: Just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing. Your stuff is incredibly awesome!

    You're very welcome!

    Happy Holidays everyone!

    I have a bunch of new free creations for you:

    On the Action 3 page: "Crazy Racing" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/action-3/

    On the Chiptunes 2 page: "Pixelin' It Around Town" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/chiptunes-2/

    On the Funny 4 page: "Caped Crusader Cat" (Looping) "The Squishy Monsters Funk Rock Band" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/funny-4/

    And on the Puzzle Music 3 page: "Future Puzzler" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-3/

    Daily updates are here:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017638394276

    Playlists are here:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6mnT…KGy-A/playlists

    You can also follow me here:https://twitter.com/EricMatyas

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • December 19, 2017 at 11:40 PM
    Quote from zizulot

    On 12/14/2017 at 8:41 AM, zizulot said: I will deffinatelly will use some of your work, when(if) I will make some money definatelly donate you some ;)

    Thanks, I appreciate it! :)

    I hope everyone's having a good week so far.

    Here are a bunch of new free tracks:

    On the Action 3 page: "Quirky Platformer" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/action-3/

    On the Chiptunes 2 page: "Arcade Drama" (Looping) "Arcade Drama 2" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/chiptunes-2/

    On the Funny 4 page: "Funky Sewer Works" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/funny-4/

    On the Sci-Fi 6 page: "Winter in the 5th Sector" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-6/

    Enjoy!

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • December 14, 2017 at 12:16 PM
    Quote from zizulot

    On 12/7/2017 at 12:11 AM, zizulot said: Awesome!!!! Why do you decided to make it for free? Try to get some coin from it, you really spending a lot of time on it

    One of my goals with this project is to make good-sounding music available to anyone regardless of their budget. It's a donation-driven project and people do graciously donate. Thanks for checking out my work! :)

    Happy Thursday everyone,

    Here are this week's new free tracks:

    On the Dark/Ominous page: "Dark Things" (Looping) "Dark Things 2" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/dark-ominous/

    On the Funny 4 page: "Beware of the Blob" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/funny-4/

    And on the Puzzle Music 3 page: "The Snow Globe" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-3/

  • Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    • Eric Matyas
    • December 12, 2017 at 11:59 PM
    Quote from zizulot

    On 11/20/2017 at 9:22 AM, zizulot said: Yeah they will be at some point, you have twitter?Website or FB to credit you somwhere when I will use your stuff?

    Attribution info is on my homepage...thanks!

    I've added a bunch of new images to the following page:

    TXR - WOODhttp://soundimage.org/txr-wood/

    I hope some of them are helpful!

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • December 6, 2017 at 9:58 PM
    Quote from zizulot

    On 12/4/2017 at 6:37 AM, zizulot said: Keep up mate ;) , will use some of it, Deffo will credit you ;)

    Thanks!

    I have more new free tracks ready for this week:

    On the Fantasy 7 page: "Kingdom of Darkness" (Looping and Standard)http://soundimage.org/fantasy-7/

    On the Horror/Surreal page: "City of the Disturbed" (Looping and Standard)http://soundimage.org/horrorsurreal/

    On the Sci-Fi 6 page: "Dystopian Wasteland" (Looping and Standard) "Mysterious Anomaly" "Sci-Fi Trance 2" (Looping) "Sci-Fi Trance 3" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-6/

    I hope everyone's having a good week! :)

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • December 3, 2017 at 10:01 PM

    Hi everyone,

    Here are this week's new free tracks:

    On the Events/Travel 2 page, here's one for my drone pilot friends: "Dreaming at Altitude"http://soundimage.org/events-travel-2/

    On the Funny 4 page, we have: "Galactic Cranks" (Lopping) "Space Chickens from the 70s" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/funny-4/

    On the Sci-Fi 6 page: "Sci-Fi Trance" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-6/

    And on the City/Urban 2 page: "Streets of Desperation"http://soundimage.org/city-urban-2/

    Please feel free to share my work with anyone who might it useful! :)

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • November 26, 2017 at 2:33 PM

    Hey guys,

    It was a very hectic week with the holiday and such, but I did manage to create a few new tracks for you:

    On the Action 2 page: "Desert Mayhem" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/action-2/

    On the Dark/Ominous page: "Something Freaky This Way Comes" (Looping) "More Freaky Things This Way Come" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/dark-ominous/

    On the Funny 4 Page: "Sneaky Sneaky" (Lopping)http://soundimage.org/funny-4/

    And on the Horror/Surreal Page: "Bells of Weirdness"http://soundimage.org/horrorsurreal/

    Have a good week!

  • Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    • Eric Matyas
    • November 19, 2017 at 11:00 PM
    Quote from zizulot

    13 hours ago, zizulot said: nice job mate ;) , definatelly will use some of it in some day

    Thanks, I appreciate it!

    I've added about 60 new images to the following pages:

    TXR - CONCRETE / PAVEMENThttp://soundimage.org/txr-concrete/

    TXR - GLASS (new page)http://soundimage.org/txr-glass/

    TXR - WOODhttp://soundimage.org/txr-wood/

    I hope some of them are helpful!

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • November 15, 2017 at 4:01 AM

    Here are this week's new free tracks:

    On the Action 2 page: "Cross Country in a Convertible" (Looping) "Cross Country in a Convertible 2" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/action-2/

    On the Fantasy 7 page: "Balloon Fantasy" (Looping) "Balloon Fantasy 2" (Looping) "Balloon Fantasy 3" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/fantasy-7/

    I hope they are useful!

  • Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    • Eric Matyas
    • November 13, 2017 at 11:59 AM

    Hey guys,

    I've added a bunch new images on this page:

    TXR - WOODhttp://soundimage.org/txr-wood/

    As always, feel free to edit / mash / use parts / combine with other things / etc. as needed.

    Enjoy!

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • November 7, 2017 at 10:58 PM

    Greetings everyone!

    I hope you're all having a good week. I've been super busy writing scripts, but I did manage to get some new tracks done for you:

    On the Fantasy 7 page: "Fantasy World Menu" (Looping) "Fantasy World Menu 2" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/fantasy-7/

    On the Puzzle Music 2 page: "Frosty Puzzler" (Looping) "Frosty Puzzler_v001" (Looping) "Bounce Light" (Looping) "Bounce Light 2" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-2/

    Enjoy!

  • Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    • Eric Matyas
    • October 27, 2017 at 4:49 PM

    Hi everyone,

    I've added new images on this page:

    TXR - CONCRETE/PAVEMENThttp://soundimage.org/txr-concrete/

    And started a new page:

    TXR - STUCCOhttp://soundimage.org/txr-stucco/

    As always, feel free to edit as needed.

    Have a good weekend! :)

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • October 25, 2017 at 12:14 AM

    Hi everyone,

    Here are this week's new free tracks:

    On the Horror/Surreal page: "Wicked Dreams" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/horrorsurreal/

    On the Sci-Fi 6 page: "End of Life for a Machine-Being" "Future City Life" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-6/

    And on the Sports page: Guitar Mayhem 10 (Looping)http://soundimage.org/sports/

    Have a good week! :)

  • Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    • Eric Matyas
    • October 21, 2017 at 1:35 PM

    Happy Saturday!

    I've added some new fantasy textures on the following pages:

    TXR - BRICKhttp://soundimage.org/txr-brick/

    TXR - ROCK/STONEhttp://soundimage.org/txr-rockstone/

    Have a good weekend! :)

  • Free Music / SFX Resource - Over 2500 Tracks

    • Eric Matyas
    • October 18, 2017 at 3:43 PM
    Quote from Minos

    On 4/14/2015 at 4:01 PM, Minos said: Was just checking these, great stuff man! Thanks for sharing.

    You're very welcome...I hope some of my tracks come in handy! :)

    More new free tracks are ready for everyone:

    On the Sci-Fi 6 page: "Future City Sim Intro" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/sci-fi-6/

    On the Action 2 page: "Urban Assault" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/action-2/

    On the brand new Chiptunes 2 page: "Pixel Quirk" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/chiptunes-2/

    And on the Puzzle Music 2 page: "Piano Puzzles" (Looping)http://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-2/

    Hope you're having a good week! :)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™