Greetings fellow creatives, I’ve been super busy for the past week, but I managed to create some new free music tracks for your projects. You’ll find them here: On my Fantasy 9 page: SECRET SPELLS – (Looping) – All alone in the drafty castle…what is that mischievous wizard cooking up?https://soundimage.org/fantasy-9/ THE LEGEND BEGINS – And so begins the tale.https://soundimage.org/fantasy-9/ And on my Puzzle Music 4 page: PUZZLE ISLAND – (Looping) – Here’s a fun little piece that has a quirky, magical feel to it with a hint of mystery as well.https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-4/ Enjoy!
Posts by Eric Matyas
-
-
Hi guys, I’m in the middle of a big project, but I managed to get some new free textures done for everyone. They are on the following pages: TXR – BRICK - Seamless Some new fantasy cobblestone images. Maybe useful for paths and roads in fantasy-based games?https://soundimage.org/txr-brick-seamless/ TXR - ABSTRACT Some new abstract textures. Maybe for sci-fi projects?https://soundimage.org/txr-abstract/ Enjoy!
-
Greetings, everyone... This week’s new free music tracks are: On my Fantasy 9 page: THE FABLE BEGINS – (Looping) – Maybe under the title screens of an RPG?https://soundimage.org/fantasy-9/ On my History page: ANCIENT TIMES – (Looping) – Perhaps for a history-themed game?https://soundimage.org/ancient/ And on my Sci-Fi 8 page: A DETECTIVE IN DYSTOPIA – (Looping) – Hunting down cyber criminals…or maybe something else?https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-8/ All free to use with attribution. Enjoy…and keep being creative!
-
Hi Folks, I have some cool new seamless textures ready for your projects. They are on the following pages: TXR- ALIEN SKINS Might work for creature skin or perhaps vegetation.https://soundimage.org/txr-alien-skins/ TXR – GROUND Some new gritty sand textures. Might come in handy for sandy bottoms of things. (Scroll down to the seamless images area.)https://soundimage.org/txr-ground/ TXR – ROCK / STONE – Fantasy Some more fantasy stone textures.https://soundimage.org/txr-rock-stone-fantasy/ Enjoy!
-
Well, I’ve hit the 1900 track mark. It’s a little hard to believe, especially since I started the site with just 100 tracks. Almost every day now someone contacts me and tells me how they’re using my assets. That’s great to hear…I love seeing how you guys are using my work in your projects. Have fun and keep being creative! That said, this week’s new free music tracks are: On my Fantasy 9 page: THE CASTLE MICE – (Looping) – Scurrying around the drafty hallways, up to their usual mischief.https://soundimage.org/fantasy-9/ SAFARIS ON OTHER WORLDS – (Looping) – What kinds of amazing things will you find?https://soundimage.org/fantasy-9/ On my Funny 6 page: BUFFOONS IN COMMAND – (Looping) – This could be fun in a comedic historical game…or maybe something else with incompetent characters. If you need some affordable custom work created (music, sound effects, images, etc.,) feel free to email me. My email address is here:https://soundimage.org/custom-work/ Enjoy!
-
This week’s new seamless textures are all fantasy textures: TXR - METAL - Seamless Some grungy textures…perhaps for urban-based structures or sci-fi things?https://soundimage.org/txr-metal-seamless/ TXR – ROCK / STONE – Fantasy These don’t exist in reality but are combinations of other images that I’ve created.https://soundimage.org/txr-rock-stone-fantasy/ Have a good week and keep being creative!
-
Hey guys, Here are this week’s new free music tracks: On my Chiptunes 3 page: page: “COIN-OP CHAOS 2”https://soundimage.org/chiptunes-3/ On my Fantasy 9 page: “SECRET HOLLOW”https://soundimage.org/fantasy-9/ “QUIRKY VILLAGERS”https://soundimage.org/fantasy-9/ If you need some affordable custom work created (music, sound effects, images, etc.,) feel free to email me. My email address is here:https://soundimage.org/custom-work/ Enjoy!
-
Greetings! This week’s new seamless textures are on the following pages: TXR - GROUND Some cool new ground cover textures.https://soundimage.org/txr-ground/ TXR – SCI-FI These could be used for all kinds of things I’m sure.https://soundimage.org/txr-sci-fi/ (Make sure to scroll down for seamless textures.) I hope everyone had a good weekend!
-
Greetings Earthlings! This week’s new free tracks are: On my Sci-Fi 8 page: page: STRANGE LANDS – (Looping) – Perhaps on an alien world?https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-8/ On my Fantasy 9 page: OF OTHER WORLDS - Here’s a dreamy, far away sounding piece that might work under the intro screens of a game…or perhaps something else.https://soundimage.org/fantasy-9/ QUIRKY MAGIC – (Looping) – Perhaps for casting spells in an RPG?https://soundimage.org/fantasy-9/ I try very hard to create and upload at least one new free piece of game art each day. Feel free to friend me on Facebook to get daily updates in your news feed. My page is here:https://www.facebook.com/people/Eric-Matyas/100017638394276 Finally, if you need some affordable custom work created (music, sound effects, images, etc.,) feel free to email me. My email address is here:https://soundimage.org/custom-work/ Enjoy!
-
Hey guys, Here are this week’s new free tracks: On my Action 3 page: TRASH CAN WARRIORS – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/action-3/ On my Puzzle Music 4 page: MUSIC BOX PUZZLES – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-4/ And on my World page: LUAU – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/world/ Enjoy!
-
This week, we have some cool new fantasy wood textures…maybe useful for old ships, barrels, boardwalks, structures, doors, etc… TXR- WOOD - Seamlesshttps://soundimage.org/txr-wood-seamless/ Enjoy…and keep being creative!
-
Hey guys, I’m a bit under the weather, but I did manage to get a couple of new tracks done: On my Dark/Ominous 2 page: MIDNIGHT FOG – (Looping) – What creeps though the fog? This track might go well with my other one, “Midnight Mist.”https://soundimage.org/dark-ominous-2/ On my Nature/Science 3 page: DEEP SKY OBJECTS – They shimmer silently in the night sky like ancient jewels. Most can only be seen with a telescope. The light passing through my lens and into my eye left these objects long before humans walked the Earth. Perspective is humbling.https://soundimage.org/nature-science-3/ Like all of my music, they are completely free to use with attribution. Enjoy!
-
Happy July! This week we have more new fantasy textures to add to my 4000+ images: A bunch of new fantasy ground images here: TXR- Groundhttps://soundimage.org/txr-ground/ Here's a new charred-looking fantasy brick texture: TXR- Brick -Seamlesshttps://soundimage.org/txr-brick-seamless/ And a new fantasy stone/brick texture: TXR – Rock/Stone - Seamlesshttps://soundimage.org/txr-rockstone-seamless/ All are free to use with attribution. Attribution information is here:https://soundimage.org/attribution-info/ Have a good week!
-
Greetings everyone, New free music is ready for you here: On my Fantasy 8 page: “THE BOG OF DESPAIR”https://soundimage.org/fantasy-8/ On my Fantasy 9 page: “CHILLY WHISPERS”https://soundimage.org/fantasy-9/ And on my Sci-Fi 8 page: “A DESERT ON A DISTANT WORLD”https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-8/ 100% free to use with attribution. **If you find my music helpful, please consider making a donation to my website. The synthesizers I use to create the music and sounds that I share with everyone are very expensive…so expensive, in fact, that I have to make monthly payments on them…and donations really help me a lot to pay for them. Thanks in advance…and please feel free to share your projects…I love to see how creative people are using my work!
-
Another super-busy week last week, but I did manage to create a bunch of new grimy metal textures. They live here: TXR – Metal - Seamlesshttps://soundimage.org/txr-metal-seamless/ 100% free to use with attribution. More cool new music tracks are on their way later in the week. See you then!
-
Hey guys I’ve got some cool new music ready for everyone. Free to use with attribution: On my Dark / Ominous 2 page: MIDNIGHT MIST – What lurks in the mist? Muah hah hah!https://soundimage.org/dark-ominous-2/ On my Sci-Fi 7 page: CROSSING THE LIGHT YEARS – This might work under the intro to a space-themed game or project.https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-7/ And on my Technology 2 page: DIGITAL DAYDREAMS – Maybe one day machine-beings will daydream…I wonder what it will be about.https://soundimage.org/technology-2/ Enjoy!
-
Brand new texture images are ready for your projects on these pages: TXR –ABSTRACThttps://soundimage.org/txr-abstract/ TXR – BRICK - Seamless Some bricks covered with moss…https://soundimage.org/txr-brick-seamless/ TXR - GROUND Perhaps for bottom of a pond...or a walkway….https://soundimage.org/txr-ground/ About 4,000 more images are waiting for you as well. All free to use with attribution. Enjoy and have a good week!
-
Greetings, I’ve decided to begin expanding the sound effects section of my website (which desperately needs it) so if anyone has any requests, just let me know. One request that I received on social media is for various coin sounds, so here’s a brand new page devoted to that: SFX - Coinshttps://soundimage.org/sfx-coins/ As always, feel free to edit as needed. Enjoy!
-
Hey guys, More fantasy texture images await you…free as always to use with attribution. TXR –ABSTRACT They’re pretty wild….I’d be really interested to see how someone puts these to use!https://soundimage.org/txr-abstract/ TXR – ALIEN SKINS Some nasty looking stuff here…blech!https://soundimage.org/txr-alien-skins/ TXR - METAL – SEAMLESS These grungy metal textures might be useful for sci-fi or urban-themed projects.https://soundimage.org/txr-metal-seamless/ Btw, I’ve begun my quest to expand the free sound effects section of my website. Any requests?
-
Hi everyone,
Here’s a brand new track on my puzzle music 4 page:
“ELECTRIC RAINDROPS” – (Looping) – Perhaps for a quiet, methodical puzzle with a hint of mystery (and quirkiness.)
https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-4/
Continuing to build up the ambience section of my site…(which is in dire need)… here are some more new ambiences on my AMB - Sci-Fi Ambience page:
“MIDNIGHT CYBER STREETS” – For a creepy, deserted nighttime situation perhaps.
https://soundimage.org/amb-sci-fi-ambience/
“FAILING GRID” – Perhaps in a dystopic cyber world.
https://soundimage.org/amb-sci-fi-ambience/
As always, if you happen to use my work in your project, send me a link…I’d love to see it!
Daily updates are here as I release new assets: