Good News: Super high-quality Ogg versions of all of my Puzzle Music Tracks are ready. That’s around 100 tracks to choose from…all created from my original WAV recordings (but much smaller in file size.) They’re really cool, too, because they can be used for all kinds of things in addition to puzzle games. You’ll find them on my Puzzle Music 1-5 pages.https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music/ More Good News: All of the tracks on my Fantasy 9 page now have Ogg versions as well. They sound great!https://soundimage.org/fantasy-9/ And even MORE good news: If you create arcade-style games (or know someone who does) Ogg versions of all the tracks on my Chiptunes 1 page are now ready, too.https://soundimage.org/chiptunes/ That said, this week’s new free MP3 tracks are: On my Epic / Battle page: PREPARING FOR BATTLE – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/epic-battle/ On my Fantasy 10 page: THE KEY TO THE KINGDOM – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/fantasy-10/ And on my Looping Music page: RACING MENU_V001 – (Looping) 80’S SPACE GAME LOOP_V002https://soundimage.org/looping-music/ Keep being creative and please stay safe.
Posts by Eric Matyas
-
-
A huge heartfelt THANK YOU to the kind folks who reached out and supported my work this month by donating on my site. You folks literally make this all possible. Thank you! That said, this week’s new free MP3 tracks are: From my Puzzle Music 5 page: ICE PUZZLE – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-5/ From my Sci-Fi 9 page: TWISTED DYSTOPIA – (Looping) DETECTIVES IN DYTOPIA (Looping)https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-9/ Big Ogg Track Update! Super high-quality Ogg versions of a bunch my tracks are ready. They sound really cool and could be used for all kinds of things besides puzzle games I’m sure. They are: BOUNCE LIGHT 1 & 2– (Looping) FROSTY PUZZLER (2 versions) – (Looping) PUZZLE TRANCE – (Looping) HYPNOTIC JEWELS – (Looping) PIANO PUZZLES – (Looping) MONKEY ISLAND PUZZLER – (Looping) MUSIC BOX PUZZLER – (Looping) PUZZLE CLUES – (Looping) CRYPTIC PUZZLER 1 & 2 – (Looping) BELL PUZZLES – (Looping) MELLOW PUZZLER 1 & 2 – (Looping) THOUGHT PUZZLES – (Looping) ROBOT’S CUBE – (Looping) HAPPY PUZZLER – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-2/ Have a good week and stay safe.
-
Here's Episode 1 of my free learning series. Mr. Binnacle sends Dune and friends to the inlet to try to spot Buster, an endangered sea turtle whose tracking device is faltering. For ages 7-12. Please share with family, friends and teachers!
https://www.dunesisland.org/[Blocked Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYEt3ikX…=jpg&name=small]
-
A Request to Everyone: If you can, please consider making a small donation on my website to support my work. The synthesizers I use to create free music for everyone are very expensive (2 Korgs and a Yamaha.) I actually have to make monthly payments on them and donations from the creative community really help me a lot to pay for them. Thanks in advance. ? That said, I managed to get some new tracks done for everyone. Free to use, of course, with attribution: On my Fantasy 10 page: DESERT MYSTERY – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/fantasy-10/ On my Sci-Fi 9 page: BLAST OFF – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-9/ And on my Events/Travel 2 page: COUNTRY CELEBRATIONhttps://soundimage.org/events-travel-2/ Be well and stay healthy.
-
If you've been following my music sharing thread over the years, you know that I'm not one to toot my own whistle, but I've been getting some very positive feedback about "Dune's Island" from parents and teachers so I included a "Praise for Dune's Island" page on the site. Given the current environmental situation, I believe that this is a very important project. Getting the word out about it is a massive challenge, though...especially since it has no advertising budget. If you think "Dune's Island" might be helpful to someone you know, please share it with them. Thanks in advance!
[Blocked Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EX6YnOwX0AEMl2s?format=jpg&name=900x900]
-
This week’s new free MP3 music tracks are from two pages on my site: From my Chiptunes 3 page: THE PIXELVILLE HALL OF JUSTICE – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/chiptunes-3/ And from my Funny 7 page: GAME WORLD SILLINESS LOLA PIXEL RETURNS MORE FISHBOWL ACROBATICS – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/funny-7/ Please stay healthy and safe.
-
Here’s our page where you can access all of the episodes. I think it looks pretty good for a community project! Please help us share it with the world. ?https://www.dunesisland.org/episodes
-
Hi everyone, Here are this week’s new free MP3 tracks: On my Fantasy 10 page: WINTER OF DESPAIR – (Looping) OF CASTLES, MAGIC AND SPELLS_Remixed – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/fantasy-10/ On my Puzzle Music 1 page: MYSTERIOUS PUZZLE – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music/ On my Puzzle Music 5 page: OF JEWELS AND PUZZLES – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-5/ And on my Chiptunes 2 page: PIXELIN’ IT AROUND TOWN – (Standard – non looping) PIXELIN’ IT AROUND TOWN_v001 – (Standard – non looping) PIXELIN’ IT AROUND TOWN_v002 – (Standard – non looping)https://soundimage.org/chiptunes-2/ Don’t forget about my premium Ogg tracks. They sound great and are super affordable…a cool way to support my work. Stay safe and healthy.
-
I had always intended "Dune's Island" to be an immersive learning world. The idea was to produce films that teachers and home educators could actually pull lessons from to share with their students. After completing the episodes, a team of science teachers went through the films and created curriculum for grades K-5 that ties into the episodes. Here's a link to it: https://www.dunesisland.org/curriculum Please feel free to share it!
-
Hi everyone,
Brand new seamless texture images are ready on these pages:
TXR – ABSTRACT
https://soundimage.org/txr-abstract/
TXR – WOOD - SEAMLESS
https://soundimage.org/txr-wood-seamless/
For those of you who are using my music tracks, I had a request last weekend for a bunch of higher quality Ogg versions of my tracks that I hadn’t yet converted, so they are now available if anyone is interested. They are:
Funky Gameplay
Windle Pixel Saves the Day (Looping)
Puzzling Curiosities
Points Tally
Pixelin’ It Around Town
Mysterious Puzzle
Cyber Puzzles
Cryptic Puzzler 2
Arcade Puzzler_v001
They sound great and are a cool way to support my work. ?
-
If anyone happens to wonder what I get up to when I’m not creating music for everyone, I write and direct films that hopefully help kids (and grownups) learn important things. Here's a link to the page on my new site where you can freely access all of the "Dune's Island" episodes. I’ve enabled the download function on Vimeo so you don’t even have to be online to share it with your kiddos. Enjoy…and please feel free to share with anyone who might find it useful.https://www.dunesisland.org/episodes Stay safe and healthy.
-
Hi guys, This week’s new free MP3 tracks are: On my Funny 7 page: THE MAD XYLOPHONIST – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/funny-7/ On my Nature/Science 3 page: A SEA OF STARS – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/nature-science-3/ And on my Puzzle Music 5 page: DRIFTING THROUGH MY DREAMS – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-5/ I had a request over the weekend for a bunch of higher quality Ogg versions of my tracks that I hadn’t yet converted, so they are now available if anyone is interested. They are: Funky Gameplay Windle Pixel Saves the Day (Looping) Puzzling Curiosities Points Tally Pixelin’ It Around Town Mysterious Puzzle Cyber Puzzles Cryptic Puzzler 2 Arcade Puzzler_v001 Keep being creative…and please stay safe and healthy.
-
Hi everyone, Here are this week’s new free MP3 tracks: On my Drama 3 page: THE NOMAD’S LIFE – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/drama-3/ On my Fantasy 10 page: OF CASTLES, MAGIC AND SPELLS – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/fantasy-10/ And on my Puzzle Music 5 page: CRAZY CANDY PUZZLES – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-5/ Please stay safe and healthy.
-
I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy…(and not going too crazy from being stuck inside.) Anyhow, brand new free texture images ready on these pages: TXR – Abstracthttps://soundimage.org/txr-abstract/ TXR – Rock/Stone – Seamlesshttps://soundimage.org/txr-rockstone-seamless/ More media creators have been asking about my higher quality Ogg music tracks. Please know that I’m in the process of creating them and uploading them to Gumroad, but it’s taking time since there are over 2000 tracks on my site. If you want an Ogg version of a track that isn’t available yet, just email me and I’ll be happy to create it for you and put it on Gumroad. Be well.
-
Hi folks, This week’s new free MP3 tracks are: On my Chiptunes 3 page: PIXEL RUNNER – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/chiptunes-3/ On my Fantasy 10 page: THE ENCHANTED FOREST SMOLDERS – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/fantasy-10/ And on my Sci-Fi 9 page: ORBITING INDUSTRIES – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/sci-fi-9/ More developers have been reaching out to me about my Ogg music tracks. Please know that I’m in the process of creating them and uploading them to Gumroad, but it’s taking time since there are over 2000 tracks on my site. If you want an Ogg version of a track that isn’t available yet, just email me and I’ll be happy to create it for you and put it on Gumroad. Stay safe and healthy.
-
Hi everyone, If you happen to have kids (or know someone who does) here's a brand new free resource that I hope is helpful. It's a video learning series I created called “Dune’s Island,” which aims to teach kids environmental stewardship in a really fun way through stories and characters. Here's a link to the episodes:Dune's Island | Soundimage.org I've also created a website that includes tie-in curriculum (like vocabulary, math problems, writing prompts and more.) Here's the link:https://www.dunesisland.org/ Enjoy and please share!
-
Hi everyone, More developers have been reaching out to me about my Ogg music tracks. Please know that I’m in the process of creating them and uploading them to Gumroad, but it’s taking time since there are over 2000 tracks on my site. If you want an Ogg version of a track that isn’t available yet, just email me and I’ll be happy to create it for you and put it on Gumroad. Anyhow, this week’s new free MP3 tracks are: On my City/Urban 2 page: “HUNTING A FUGITIVE”https://soundimage.org/city-urban-2/ On my Introspective/Emotions page: “ISOLATED”https://soundimage.org/introspective/ And on my Nature/Science 3 page: “FAR NORTH” – (Looping)https://soundimage.org/nature-science-3/ Stay safe and healthy.
-
I hope everyone is safe and healthy. If you have kids (or know someone who does) here's a brand new free resource that I hope is helpful. It's a website for my video learning series, “Dune’s Island.” Within it you can freely access all the episodes, support documentaries and tie-in curriculum (like vocabulary, math problems, writing prompts and more.) In the coming weeks I’ll be expanding the site with all kinds of cool activities and more documentaries so please be sure to bookmark it. In the meantime, any and all feedback is welcome and very much appreciated. Enjoy and stay safe.https://www.dunesisland.org/ P.S. Please feel free to share it on social media. Thanks!
-
If you have kids (or know someone who does) I’ve created a website for my free video learning series, “Dune’s Island.” You can access all of the episodes and support documentaries as well as tie-in curriculum written by a team of science teachers.
I’ll be expanding it with all kinds of cool activities and more fun documentaries, but I think it’s a good start.
I hope the site is helpful. Please feel free to share it with anyone who might find it helpful…and encourage them to share it as well.
-
New images are ready on the following pages: TXR – Brick – Seamlesshttps://soundimage.org/txr-brick-seamless/ TXR – Metal – Seamlesshttps://soundimage.org/txr-metal-seamless/ TXR – Rock/Stone - Seamlesshttps://soundimage.org/txr-rockstone-seamless/ For those of you using my free music tracks, don’t forget about my super high quality Ogg versions…the sound quality is really amazing…almost as good as WAV files and at a fraction of the size. Be safe and have a good week.