1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Fnugz

Posts by Fnugz

  • Classic/old maps waiting for revamp in CS:GO

    • Fnugz
    • April 3, 2015 at 10:16 PM
    Quote from El Moroes

    I hope to see a remake of de_prodigy or I'll make it ! I miss this map !


    de_prodigy is already on the workshop http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=235577211

    It is not really a remake, but it is a port from counter-strike:source

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 4.0

    • Fnugz
    • September 21, 2014 at 12:11 AM

    Heyo! Can I get the spot on 23/9 for my map de_creek? Thanks.

  • Mapcore Introductions Thread

    • Fnugz
    • September 19, 2014 at 8:00 PM

    Heyo Mapcore. This is my first post since I started lurking mapcore a few months ago.My name is Marc and I live in Denmark - On the interwebs I go by the name Fnuggi or simply Fnugz. I have a great passion for video games and my favorite game has always been counter-strike; ever since I played it the first time back sometime in 2002/2003.I started playing around with hammer in 2008 making silly maps for CS:S.Even though I feel like I have great understanding for hammer, I have never really finished nor released a serious map. I also enjoy playing matchmaking and the competitive aspect of the game. I'm in the eagle ranks (no braggin') and have a lot of game-knowledge, which hopefully can be used creating maps.My hopes by joining in this awesome community is to learn something and get to know all you cool people C: (and finishing and releasing a map for CS:GO!) Cheers - Fnuggi

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™