1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. AyzOn

Posts by AyzOn

  • The random model thread!

    • AyzOn
    • April 26, 2014 at 7:30 PM

    Started throwing some colors on my M4 and went for a Tacticool look.:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/3oGSrfxl.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/FOpur5cl.jpg]

  • Normal map seam problem + artefacts in xnormal

    • AyzOn
    • April 22, 2014 at 6:13 PM

    Do you use any kind of edge splitting on these parts? (I dont know how it works in Max, I dont use it.)

    You might join these parts then and bake it again, that shouldnt give shading issues as these parts are pretty smooth.

    I hope that makes sense for you.^^

  • The random model thread!

    • AyzOn
    • April 21, 2014 at 10:56 PM

    I´m working currently on two models. First off, my absolute favorite weapon, usually I wouldnt say weapons are art but hell, that thing is a piece of art. The Disciple from MassEffect.

    I have a hard time getting the front modelled and the funny thing is, I dont even know why. I mean its not like its extremely complicated, I just dont get it modelled.

    It was originally intended to be for a competition but because of this little issue I lost my motivation and wasnt able to finish it in time. Well, its still not finished.^^


    And the other model is a M4 that I made awhile ago, the low poly shading was completly messed up but the high poly was so good that I decided that it deserves a proper low poly so here it is.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/oTTfz6Al.png]

    (Original Size http://i.imgur.com/oTTfz6A.png )

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/xgfBe6Kl.jpg]

    (Original Size http://i.imgur.com/xgfBe6K.jpg )

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™