1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Waspi

Posts by Waspi

  • ttt_strong [WIP]

    • Waspi
    • July 7, 2022 at 7:15 PM

    Hello all!

    This is my first map for Garry’s Mod, for the Trouble In Terrorist Town game mode. Been out of the saddle with mapping for a while so I'm excited to show everyone what I've been working on!

    (While this is a WIP; it is fully complete and functional! Server Ready!!)

    The map features multiple objectives for the innocents to work toward, that also work in parallel with the Traitors. The innocents must activate the power to make the traitor tester operational, but the Traitors can use the power to activate deadly traps. I tried to create lots of variation in space to take advantage of people individual playstyles.

    Workshop Link:

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…/?id=2827944051


    As always feedback is welcome and appreciated! Thank you all, have a wonderful day.

    -Waspi

  • [WIP] de_mical (formerly de_honeycomb)

    • Waspi
    • December 29, 2015 at 9:04 PM

    This map looks very fun, can't wait for the Workshop release!

  • Plazaar Greybox Playtest

    • Waspi
    • December 29, 2015 at 8:58 PM

    Feedback:

    Quote

    You can plant here and wallbang defusing CTs.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/frpW7LW.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/TOesTO2.jpg]

    Deathtrap for CT's Rotating or T's entering.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/yAyxlta.jpg]

    You can watch the rotation very easily from here.

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Vl6XzIX.jpg]

    A few units off here ;)

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/KL3Zb42.jpg]

    Display More

    So far the map looks really pretty, and the layout has potential to be very fun! Good luck!

  • de_going (Temporary Name)

    • Waspi
    • December 25, 2015 at 5:17 AM

    Hello again everyone, Merry Christmas!

    I got back to work with the map and after trying many different ways to move bombsite A and shorten rotation times, I decided the map is fundamentally flawed in that it is too wide and has too long of rotation times. Now I know that it is possible to do, but I decided that the changes needed would require changing the map so much that it would not be the same map anymore. So I decided to finish up the layout and start working on detailing. I have a few screenshots here of bombsite B and would like to know if anyone has any feedback on my detailing so far. Thanks for reading!

    Quote

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/7ITrwbm.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/pxjcXoG.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/zKfXziD.jpg]

    Images

    • 7ITrwbm.webp
      • 170.97 kB
      • 1,920 × 1,080
    • pxjcXoG.webp
      • 132.57 kB
      • 1,920 × 1,080
    • zKfXziD.webp
      • 128.03 kB
      • 1,920 × 1,080
  • de_going (Temporary Name)

    • Waspi
    • December 10, 2015 at 9:06 AM

    A few updates!! Just updated the workshop version with these changes (Minimap up to date)

    You can see them in this album.

    http://imgur.com/a/oNEHh

    Thanks for playing!

    -Waspi

  • de_going (Temporary Name)

    • Waspi
    • December 6, 2015 at 9:16 PM

    Hello all, got around to working on this again and finished the layout (for now). I have uploaded the map to the workshop and made many changes since my last post. I hope to get a slot in the playtesting schedule to test soon, because I have only been able to work with 3v3s.


    Workshop Download Here:

    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=570237012

    Thanks for playing!!

  • de_going (Temporary Name)

    • Waspi
    • October 9, 2015 at 8:27 PM

    Thank you, I'll try to see if I can cut down the distance from A to B through the B connector.

  • de_going (Temporary Name)

    • Waspi
    • October 9, 2015 at 4:52 AM

    Hello all,

    been lurking here for a while and just started getting a little serious about mapping.
    The map is in its very early stages and I'm looking for feedback on the layout.

    de_going:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/7RlMf1c.png]

    Timings:

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/PI7fvb8.png]

    You can download the map here:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3y35wc5a7x99…g_grey.bsp?dl=0

    Thanks to anyone that plays and offers feedback on my map!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™