1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. wchrapcynski

Posts by wchrapcynski

  • William Chrapcynski - Musician/Composer/Sound Designer/VA

    • wchrapcynski
    • March 11, 2014 at 3:07 PM

    [email protected]


    I'm a musician, composer, sound designer, and voice actor that's available to work on your game. I can work in just about any style and genre including orchestral work. While I will not work on spec, I am affordable. I do have a couple projects I'm currently working on but I still have plenty of time available for others. Working in my studio is my day job which let's me be very flexible with my schedule.


    I'm a pretty big fan of video games in general and I enjoy working with a team to bring one to life. I'm a team player and a self starter. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™