1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Nerve

Posts by Nerve

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • Nerve
    • February 14, 2014 at 9:13 AM

    Still nothing


    Has anyone had an invite to the Xbox One beta?

  • 2014 50/50/50 Movie/Book/Game Impossible Challenge

    • Nerve
    • February 12, 2014 at 12:33 PM

    Movies : 7

    Books : 0

    Games : 7


    Movies :


    The Wolf of Wall StreetThor: The Dark WorldGravityCaptain PhillipsEnder's GameThe Hobbit: The Desolation of SmaugHer Books : None Games : LEGO Marvel Super HeroesAssassin's Creed IV: Black FlagDead Rising 3Don't StarveOutlastContrastTomb Raider: Definitive Edition

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • Nerve
    • February 12, 2014 at 12:22 PM

    Beta sign-up now open for anyone interested: http://www.titanfall.com/beta

  • Evolve (Turtle Rock Studio's new baby)

    • Nerve
    • February 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM

    This looks great and I'm sure it will be fun, but I don't see how they're gonna keep it interesting once everyone figures out the best tactics.

  • Playstation 4

    • Nerve
    • February 7, 2014 at 2:31 PM

    The Killzone mp is pretty good imo. Highly recommend AC4 though, I hated the others but agree with Mazy, this one feels fresh and there's so much to do and explore. Definitely gives off a 'next-gen' feel compared to the other games out at the minute.

  • Alien: Isolation

    • Nerve
    • February 7, 2014 at 2:14 PM

    Pre-ordered this today for PS4 on Amazon, it looks amazing! Playing Outlast has reminded me how much of a pussy I am, so I'm sure pants will be shat. Awesome work boys

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • Nerve
    • February 5, 2014 at 1:45 PM

    Titanfall will only have 3 different Titans at launch: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=762221


    [Blocked Image: http://news.xbox.com/~/media/images/media%20assets/games/xbox%20one/titanfall/20131223%20titanfall%20atlas/titan%20lineup.jpg?h=529&w=940]


    [Blocked Image: http://news.softpedia.com/images/news2/Titanfall-Massive-Ogre-and-Agile-Stryder-Class-of-Titans-Revealed-407099-2.jpg%3F1386469487]

    [Blocked Image: http://cdn.wegotthiscovered.com/wp-content/uploads/titanfall-ogre.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://static.trustedreviews.com/94/00002a66a/66d5_orh350w620/Titanfall-Atlas-titan.jpg]

  • Which game would you like to bring back?

    • Nerve
    • February 5, 2014 at 11:03 AM


    [Blocked Image: http://199.101.98.242/media/shots/150866-TimeSplitters_2_(USA)-1.jpg]

  • Ender's Game

    • Nerve
    • February 5, 2014 at 10:26 AM

    Watched this last night and it was pretty good, I've never read the book but I'm guessing it's worth the read?

  • What have you watched recently?

    • Nerve
    • February 1, 2014 at 11:33 PM

    Just finished watching Gravity. I didn't fancy it at first (Sandra Bullock meh) but it's amazing, wish I'd of gone to see it in 3D. Must see!

    Also watched The Wolf of Wall Street last night and absolutely loved it. Jonah Hill surprised me, didn't think he'd suit this role but he nailed it.

  • Investment Bankers...

    • Nerve
    • January 31, 2014 at 12:22 PM

    such investment much return wow

  • [L4D2] RedemptionII

    • Nerve
    • January 31, 2014 at 10:37 AM

    This looks amazing, looking forward to playing it

  • Investment Bankers...

    • Nerve
    • January 30, 2014 at 5:14 PM

    Yeah I've never really understood bitcoins... and what is this, a completely different type of cryptocurrency? :s http://dogecoin.com/

  • 'jobyesleeps'...a blog

    • Nerve
    • January 30, 2014 at 4:04 PM

    rofl, I had to get in on this.


    jobye came in like a wrecking ball.


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/3Z6qbl1.jpg]

  • Battlefield 4

    • Nerve
    • January 30, 2014 at 3:51 PM
    Quote from knj

    anyone here still give's a fuck about this game ?!


    I'm having just as much fun (if not more) with the multiplayer as I did on BF3

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Nerve
    • January 29, 2014 at 8:11 PM
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson

    A very simple scene after my first few days with Source. Loads to comment on of course but I'm still learning. I applied several techniques in this such as decals, overlays, props, env_sun, etc. So far I'm loving Source

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/TZbhZdR.jpg]

    Looking good man. I take it you're following tutorials? Which sites are you finding the most helpful?

  • Steppen's 2D botchery

    • Nerve
    • January 29, 2014 at 1:08 PM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/S1VKP03.jpg]


    These are great man! I love this one

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Nerve
    • January 29, 2014 at 11:49 AM
    Quote from Beck

    The right to drive my car for another year! (Car insurance, tax and MOT)


    All of this in January... Pay day can't come soon enough!


    My insurance was £3600 in my first year... for a 1.2 fiesta


    Renewed a couple of months ago and it's gone down to £1000. Absolute rip-off!

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • Nerve
    • January 28, 2014 at 1:32 PM

    "Douching is not good, but in this case it may be a necessary evil."

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • Nerve
    • January 28, 2014 at 11:08 AM

    https://twitter.com/vincezampella/status/427977392783499265


    Beta coming for PC and Xbox One, not tied to pre-orders.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™