1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. KOLARI

Posts by KOLARI

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • KOLARI
    • July 16, 2013 at 3:28 PM

    I could have a new version of tibet ready for tomorrow or even today if I manage to get everything good to go. Not many changes have been done but would like to test them though.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • KOLARI
    • July 11, 2013 at 1:53 PM

    I made a few changes to my map already. I will be sending the updated version to you soonish OrnateBaboon.


    And would it be possible to start 1 hour earlier? It is kinda late here already at 22.00 GMT+2, and I've got to wake up early tomorrow.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • KOLARI
    • July 10, 2013 at 4:18 PM

    Hey, I would also like to have my map tested tomorrow! It's still in alpha so it's purely gameplay testing. I'll send you the map later today.


    What time will the playtesting begin?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™