There is a new tab on the top where you're able to see the most recent content, that should be what you're looking for:
[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/Bwe2iP3.png]
There is a new tab on the top where you're able to see the most recent content, that should be what you're looking for:
[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/Bwe2iP3.png]
Quote from RedHawkJust know that in my map submission I added a _ in my name cause I thought I had to put my steam name. My mapcore name is RedHawk, as you can already clearly see
Haha, alright man, I fixed it in your submission.
EDIT: Also, you should be able to create a MapCore thread for your map now. Which I highly recommend!
Quote from DeathyAs I've stated in the Edit, I tried to change the color, but it doesn't affect it at all.
Ambient is a purple-gray (196 185 208 200 [Blocked Image: http://abload.de/img/purple0osx6.jpg], very slightly), nothing extreme blueish. I removed all entities but the shadow_control, light_env and it still happens. I changed the shadow color for the shadow_control to 196 196 196 (grey, duh!) and still no change. This screenshot is compiled with HDR only but shows the effect pretty well. And yes, I compile with -StaticPropLighting
Hidden Content
Try to delete your light_env and add a new one with the same settings. That might solve your problem.
Quote from MaanManIs anyone else having problems with HDR? All of my compiles are turning up with blue shadow highlights. The only solution I have found is compiling without HDR.
Hidden Content
This problem was solved by removing the light_environment and adding a new light_environment with the exact same settings. Looks like the entity was somehow corrupted. Funky stuff.
Hey guys,
It is known that it's currently not possible to work with instances if they are saved on Google Drive, as Hammer Editor requires the files to be in the "sdk_content\maps" folder. This can be pretty frustrating when you need to have your files synchronized with Google Drive at all times, if you're working on a project with a team for example. But behold, there is a solution to this problem.
The solution lies in creating a "junction". You basically create a special link in your default "sdk_content\maps" directory which redirects to the directory with the project on Google Drive.
This can be accomplished with these two simple steps:
Open the Command Prompt as an administrator
[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/8vNoZoo.png]
Enter the following command and the magic is done
[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/Gem9aH4.png]
Quotemklink /j "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\sdk_content\maps\<PROJECTNAME>" "<PATH TO PROJECT IN GOOGLE DRIVE>"
You can look up the syntax and parameters of "mklink" by either typing "mklink /?" in the Command Prompt or by visiting the TechNet article (I did not have success with the /d parameter for some reason).
The symbolic link should appear as a normal link in the "sdk_content\maps" folder now, but you'll notice that once you open the folder, the path does not change to your Google Drive folder, since it's not actually just a simple link but one which simulates a fully functional local folder that secretly redirects local users and applications to the Google Drive folder.
Note: Junctions only work locally, try creating a symbolic link instead (mkdir /d [link] [destination]) if you want to access Google Drive from another system.
[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/GHGuyNr.png]
With this small command you're finally able to work with your partners without having to refrain from using instances or manually copying the newest version of your content and instances to Google Drive.
Furthermore, you should also be able to use junctions for other folders like "csgo/materials\<project>" or "csgo\models\<project>" to automatically synchronize all of your content.
I hope this is of help to some of you.
PS: There should be no reason why this procedure wouldn't also work with Dropbox, OneDrive, or similar cloud products.
PPS: Thanks to Will2k for proofreading this tiny guide.
Quote from MinorThreatI think that I must have forgotten to pack a curb model. I think that this one should work:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi…s/?id=607848272
I've fixed the radar too.
Yepp, looks good to go, but the date is already full now. Wanna playtest on the 28th instead?
Quote from MinorThreatI've recently submitted my map, Docks, for playtesting. It was rejected because the custom content wasn't packed into the .bsp. I think I may have uploaded the wrong file and was wondering whether you could give it another try:
Just checked it, there is still custom content missing, the radar is the same as well. Here is a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/YwPzs37.jpg
PSA: I made some little changes to the playtest settings to comply with the matchmaking timers and to improve the playtest experience.
Quote from RobinateI just tried the version I uploaded to dropbox and it works fine. Any idea what else might have caused it to crash for you, but not for me?
I just tried it, it crashed for me as well. Try to compile your map and pack it again. Take special care of your packing as there is a higher chance that's the cause. It most likely works for you because you also have the original files in your csgo directory.
Quote from major.quin_nI was wondering why my map is taking a bit of time to be checked, and, is it because something is the matter or that you just haven't got around to checking it yet?
I just walked through your map. There were some issues i had with it, you can find them under "Status 1" on the schedule. These issues should be fairly easy to fix, so please take care of them and then we can playtest your map. If you got any further questions or input please send me a PM here on MapCore.
Quote from PromulleCould you add the demo and feedback regarding de_tunguska, if there is any ? Thanks in advance.
(I'm just asking because the faq says, that I should request the demo to be uploaded. Actually I don't know how up to date that is.)
Yeah, it's still up to date, just so I can get reminded by it. Your files are uploaded now.
Quote from OrnateBaboon[SNIP]
One thing I was wondering about is the spawn priority. I have the 5 spawns on each team set to priority 1 - yet they don't seem to be always be prioritised in 5 v 5. Still seems random. Anyone know if it is possible to lock the spawns so it is always the same 5 every time so that matches are more predictable?
This might not be the correct answer but you have to change the priority of all the spawns, as spawn priority 1 is lower than the default priority 0 (highest priority). Negative numbers might work as well but haven't tried that out yet.